Ali Express has Lem 7 Power Banks

Ali Express has Lemfo Lem 7 Power Banks in stock for $14.99 US. Probably a good idea to pick up a spare since without one there is no other way to charge the watch.

_

pt.aliexpress.com/item/Original-700-mAh-Power-Bank-Charger-Charging-Dock-Cable-for-LEMFO-LEM7-Smart-Watch/32887501493.html

Thanks… great idea!

Jul 4, 2018 21:43:54 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Ali Express has Lemfo Lem 7 Power Banks in stock for $14.99 US. Probably a good idea to pick up a spare since without one there is no other way to charge the watch.

_

pt.aliexpress.com/item/Original-700-mAh-Power-Bank-Charger-Charging-Dock-Cable-for-LEMFO-LEM7-Smart-Watch/32887501493.html

Thanks capt jon

This will be very handy.

Jul 4, 2018 21:43:54 GMT 1 capt jon said:

_

Thanks capt jon

This will be very handy.

Thanks. I got mine Thursday and it is the same as original and fully functional.

Excellent.
That is good news.
Did it cost much? - including postage…
Sorry I can’t get the attachment posted before…

pablo11 AvatarJul 22, 2018 13:22:15 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Excellent. That is good news. Did it cost much? - including postage..... Sorry I can't get the attachment posted before....

It was $15 US free shipping.

Great.
Thanks mate.

You can also get a Charging base on AliExpress without the power bank. I got my LEM7 4 weeks ago and that included the watch, power base and the power bank. here is link to power bases.

www.aliexpress.com/af/Lem7-charger.html?SearchText=Lem7+charger&d=y&blanktest=0&initiative_id=SB_20180809041505&origin=n&catId=0&isViewCP=y&jump=afs

thanks, always good to have a spare

Aug 12, 2018 8:24:08 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

And its my son used in the video . Sooooo proud :+1: . And all made possible thats to pablo11 . Lost for words ! What a guy !

Will this dock with the Thor 4? as they are the same watch code name infinity. So thought I would check

Sept 8, 2018 14:30:51 GMT 1 camoway said:
Will this dock with the Thor 4? as they are the same watch code name infinity. So thought I would check

i do'nt think so but you can actually ask mr. tick on his video. i hope all watches will have also this option way better than the cable.
Sept 8, 2018 14:30:51 GMT 1 camoway said:

Looking a a picture of the Thor 4 on BG it appears the shape of the backs are very similar. There are two situations though that would prevent it from working. (1) and the big one is the raised area on the Lem 7 charging dock would likely prevent it from seating fully on the dock. (2) the arrangement of the magnets on the dock may not match the Thor 4. The Lem 7 will not accept any cables, I have tried out of my collection of many, because of the unusual magnet arrangement they use. (I guess you could try and remove the raised area on the dock if you don't need it.) As cheap as they are I paid $5.99 US on Ali-Express shipped it would be worth it to just buy one and see if it would work.

capt jon

same with many A7 watches, the cable for the lem7\i7\i8 does’nt work with the lem x and not even with the lem4pro. weird…only the ones that came with them work on them.

pablo11

LEM7 cable will not work on the Thor 4 because they have swapped the magnet polarity…

It annoying because it would be so much easier if they hadn’t

Simple solution for that is to just turn the magnets

Sept 9, 2018 10:10:39 GMT 1 jockyw2001 said:
Simple solution for that is to just turn the magnets

Not so simple. The Lem 7 charging dock or charging bank is sealed and they are not accessible. You would have to take the watch apart to try and change them and maybe destroy your watch. Is it really worth it to save a few $.

I meant turning them in the watch… easy

Will this work on lem8?