Alain Silberstein Basic Smileday

CREDIT ALAIN SILBERSTEIN
Alain Silberstein founded his watch company in 1986 and he has come to be known as the Picasso of watches. Silberstein watches are a mixture of the brilliant creativity of their designer and the reliability of Swiss-made watches. This designer has brought bold new ideas and designs to the luxury watch industry and has captivated watch connoisseurs all over the world.

Alain Silberstein has proven to be an incredible watch maker and has created stylish and original watches that span the entire color spectrum. The unique colorings and designs of these watches are truly their most distinctive features. The combination of ultimate quality and design has produced 6 different collections.

Alain Silberstein’s style became apparent in 1988 with the creation of watches with bright blue, yellow and red hands complete with mechanical buttons and knobs. This unusual style is precisely why this brand is so unique and has become so popular. Today, Silberstein watches are some of the most well-known and recognizable watches in the industry.

The standout feature that everyone loves about this watch is the smileday display, which shows a face that goes from sad to happy as the week progresses.

as

3D Goodness as usual! I hope you like it, so start smiling!!!

7 Likes

Really like this . Great work :+1:

@Louis_Peek Nice bit of history behind this face Louis and, once “All is revealed” it is quite an interesting bit of art…but I am convinced that ALAIN SILBERSTEIN was eating a Domino’s pizza when he came up with this design! :pizza::laughing: Love the face mate! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Good job! Very close to the original. Thx for sharing!

Thank you very much!

Nice piece of work!!! I like the simplicity of the desig and also your hard work. Thank’s for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you @Louis_Peek

1 Like

You are very welcome! Thank you!

You’re welcome! Thank you for replying!

2 Likes

:+1: well I am obliged for your hard work

1 Like

Hi, @Louis_Peek , I loaded your watch face on kospet hope through watch droid and moved it to clock skin transfer, it shows on preview mode on watch but as soon as I select it , it goes blank screen. Do I missed something ?
Warm regards

Are you using Universal Launcher?

1 Like

Yes @Louis_Peek I am using universal launcher

OK so here’s what I think is wrong because I have made this error many times. Use the file manager on the watch and open the clockskin folder. Scroll through the files all the way to the bottom. Only subfolders and .watch files should be in there. The files for my watchface may be at the bottom, but not in a folder which is what I think has happened. They must all be deleted. To delete a file, just hold your finger on the file and it will highlight blue in color. After the first file is highlighted, just touch the other files and they will highlight one by one as you touch them. Scroll through them all as you select them, then press the little trash can and confirm the deletions. I don’t use clockskin transfer. I simply download the file from Google Drive, then send that zip file to my watch with bluetooth. I have RAR file unzipper installed on my watch. You can get it on the playstore. I unzip the file on my watch with RAR, and set the destination to clocksin folder. Please get back to me on this. :slightly_smiling_face:

One other thought, if in the clockskin folder there is a “smileday” folder, open the “smileday” folder and see if there is another folder in there named “as”. If so, copy “as” folder and paste it seperately into the clockskin folder by itself, then delete the entire smileday folder.

Ok @Louis_Peek I will try that and let you know. And thanks buddy for quick reply.
Warm regards

1 Like

I have kospet prime, after booting kospet and android logo appears, after that screen was blank, whould should i do?
It was happen after installing stop watch application from app store

You say you installed a app and Not a clockskin ? You may need to flash the firmware which i can guide you . Let me know if you installed a clockskin around the same time . When the screen goes black does the watch still respond ?

1 Like