After getting a tip from Mr.

@1114 KW88 root is not yet available for general release. It’s done but to dangerous to install if you don’t noow what to do exactly

@Kenneth_Tan well said :slight_smile:

@Kenneth_Tan ​ OK display on parameter is not root menu.
why can’t use display on?
T.T
I retry it

TT
missing/deleted image from Google+

@1114 you are trying to create an action. You should rather create a Profile.
Go to Profiles tab and click the “plus” icon to create a profile.
Choose “State”. Then select “Display”. Then select “Display state” and choose “Is” = “on”.
After that, press back and then you can create the task for starting Cronosurf.

@Alessandro_Domingos wow thankyou
I understand your message.

하하하 성공

Yes a very simple to make mistake. Looking at the Display On as an action. But it has to be seen as an Event. And the Action follows to what to do after Display On.

I’m a total newbie here, but… I can’t even get past the disclaimer in Tasker… must be an accept button outside the screen? How to get around that?

Yes that is correct. Press and hold the power button. On the popupscreen, you have the option to toggle fullscreen/max screen. sometimes you need this option to access hidden (side) buttons. press it again when your done and switch back to smartwatach mode.

@Angela_van_Tilborg do you want to it?

Thanks, both of you!

+Kenneth Tan, can you show step by step how to set this up? I purchased and installed all the apps in your list and I need some direction in setting up Nova launcher to look like yours. For some reason cronosurf pro switches back to the old original face on my I2 when I press my home button. Can you post step by step so i can get Cronosurf setup like you have in the video?