Advice on Kospet Note

Hi.
I solved the problems by performing a factory reset. However, after the reset all the square and rectangular faces which I had installed were gone and I had previously deleted the Google account where they saved to Drive. I will wait for my my Kospet Note before I contact Al rod again for new skins. I ordered the Max s 2 months ago from Aliexpress but it went missing in Transit and I received a refund. I ordered the kospet from Ali also and expect to have it in about 2 weeks.
Thanks again for your advice.
Regards.
Noel

1 Like

A factory reset is healthy but yes it does remove everyrhing which although frustrating its a good thing

1 Like

Just a suggestion. You will find over the life of your watch you “may” have to do several factory resets. I download all the files, i.e. clockskins, music, video etc. into a file on my computer. Then after the factory reset it is a simple connect and transfer and everything is normal.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I will do that in future
Noel

Thank you
Noel

1 Like

Any1 uses kospet note??If yes can you tell me which version is yours?

Please make sure that you are posting in the correct topic. Post moved.

2 Likes

When watch arrive do I need to factory reset even if there is no update available???
Cause network works a liitle bit bad too much disconnections but I have no problems with internet providing

Yes, you should perform a factory reset.

1 Like

Ok((( reseting now

Hi Andy_Vishnu, i’ve bought this smartwatch two days ago so I’ve must wait before try it…
Sincerelly i’ve bought it for the use you describe, i use adidas runtastic when i run…
Hope to not have problem with it…

Have i upgrade it when it comes?

Sorry for my bad english…

First things first . Connect to wifi . Check for a update . Update then factory reset

Then continue setting up your new watch

Enjoy

3 Likes

Good morning and have a merry Christmas from Italy​:wave:t2::wave:t2:
Finally kospet note Is arrived…as you tell me first i try for firmware update, there Is not One via OTA
This Is my version

so i cannot download some of my favorite apps likes Adidas running…

The latest official version is installed on your watch. However, there is an A10 version for this watch available in the downloads section.
However, this area can only be reached once you have reached trust level 2.

2 Likes

Thanks for reply
So how i can do to reach second level?

May i think to try download and install the 1.9 version?

The ticwris max s firmware? Of course, you can. But it’s not a newer version.
If you are an active member of this community for some time, you will automatically reach trust level 2. Read and write a few posts, give and receive a few likes, be patient…
That’s all.

4 Likes

Hi at all
I am very frustrated…
actually i can’t use my kospet note for what i thought… so i’m very sad
all the apps i want to install on it are incompatible with this android 7.1 version
so i’m waiting for android 10 download to have a try…
Otherwise I think it was a failed purchase and will try to resell it…

Be patient. You will reach trustlevel 2 soon.

1 Like

have you tried to download them from apkmirror.com or apkpure.com?

1 Like

not yet, i will try tomorrow, but i don’t be able to install some apk too.
It won’t goes