Add more Sport categories LEM10

Dear all,

I have bought a Lem10, is it possible to add other sport categories on the wach? E.g. Fitness, skiing, etc?
Thanks,
Martin

No but there is a superb fitness app you can use on this watch

Make sure you turn this off in battery saver on watch and allow heart rate in sensors on watch

2 Likes

Hi,
I installed the App on my Phone, but somehow I don’t understand how it communicates with the watch, do I need to install also on the watch? If yes, how this needs to be done?
Kr
Martin

You install the app on your watch only

1 Like

Ok thanks, but unfortunately I don’t know how to install on my watch. Could you give me a hint, how to do this, please?

For example by downloading this apk with your watch directly. Then open your download folder and tap on it to install.
Or you can download it to your PC and push it via USB in your download folder.

3 Likes

the process of installing it on your watch is exactly the same as for installing it on a phone

1 Like

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your help, I managed to install it now :slight_smile:

I would have another question, I guess it is also possible to use the heart rate sensor with this app. Andy writes above, I should allow heart rate sensors on the watch – I can’t find this? and when I click on the heart in the running app, it always asks me, if I want to use Bluetooth Smart or ANT+tm --> none of them work --> what am I doing wrong?

Sorry for my questions, but I am a newbie with this smartwatch…
Kr,
Martin

problem solved, I found it in another thread… I needed to install google fit and afterwards the button “enable built in heart rate sensor” could be clicked (before it was greyed out)
…
Kr,
Martin

1 Like