Accurate Specs about this watch

Hello Boys and Girls,

im really interested in this watch. But i have a few more questions to it. I hope you can help me.

What glas do this watch use? Is it normal (harded) mineral glas, gorilla glas, …?
Is there any planed updated in the future to android 8 or higher?
How long does the batterie operate with one charge when you use it “normal”. For example do a 1h run with gps on, stream musik with bluetooth when you run… 

thank you for any awnser

greetings

Nov 27, 2018 14:52:47 GMT 1 themightyqwerty said:

A8, most likely not but it is'nt that important.

with the usage that you’ve mentioned it can hold up to 15hrs to 24hrs.

Hello Boys and Girls,

im really interested in this watch. But i have a few more questions to it. I hope you can help me.

What glas do this watch use? Is it normal (harded) mineral glas, gorilla glas, …?
Is there any planed updated in the future to android 8 or higher?
How long does the batterie operate with one charge when you use it “normal”. For example do a 1h run with gps on, stream musik with bluetooth when you run… 

thank you for any awnser
If you are interested an bigger screen watch think about on the new Zeblaze Thor 4 pro, 1.6 inches and gorilla glass 3th generation I will better than the LemX I tell you I use a film screen protector on mine and I think it’s just regular tempered glass, but you have more choices if you want the popular 1.4 inches Amoled screen some have the gorilla 4 generation like the Zeblaze Thor 4 plus. Just do more research and ask right here’s 

greetings

Thank you for the awnsers.

I allready bumped on my research into the Zeblade Thor watches. And thats why i got this question about the lemfo lem x
But on my “deep” reasearch i didnt find another spec of the watches. Is there any info how bright they are/how high is the candela counter?

Oh, and its important to me that i get a IP XX rating. Im mostly outdoor and i want to carry the watch over my clothes so it gets exposed to all the weather.

Nov 27, 2018 16:23:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

A8, most likely not but it is’nt that important.

with the usage that you’ve mentioned it can hold up to 15hrs to 24hrs.

Its not that important because of the new features of A8, but i like security a lot and i would like to get at least this updates even on the watches. It is a little bit important for me.

Nov 27, 2018 21:05:38 GMT 1 themightyqwerty said:

IP XX rating

Nov 27, 2018 21:07:47 GMT 1 themightyqwerty said:

Nov 27, 2018 16:23:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Its not that important because of the new features of A8, but i like security a lot and i would like to get at least this updates even on the watches. It is a little bit important for me.

the lem x has ip67 but do'nt swim with it and do'nt take a shower with it:) do'nt risk it, as long as there is the sim slot you can't be sure.

A7 has also high security specs and no they are’nt updated as goolge do’nt see these watches as google watches and they do’nt get support, the android versions that on these watches are custom made and not official versions by google, but no worries no security issues with the watches i’ve been using them for few years now and never have had these kind of issues.