Aa-o02ts custom lemt watchfaces (regular updating)

I’m sorry if i have hurt your feelings. But i only asked you if you could fix the Streets of Rage watchface. If you don’t, then it’s not a problem :wink:

As i say that is my hobbie, i start making it becose noone did it for lemt, maybe you need to start lerning to… Its not hard :wink::beers:

1 Like

I have a wife, and a son who occupies most of my time. Sadly i don’t have any spare time left for myself. Nor do i have the talents such as you do. You have to understand this, not everyone are talented as you are :wink: By the way, do you know how to fix the date issue for the Streets of Rage of Watcface?

22/04/27 - >yy/mm/dd :wink: 22 will turn once a year

How can i change to dd/mm/yy?

Well @aa_o02t@G1NT0N1C@vladimir_lutzu I am not familiar with all these proverbs…but here is one from that venerated old sage Doons…sooner or later the Sparrow, Crow, Seagull, Condor…is going to poop on your wrist! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: …Please feel free to use that one kiddies…provided you mention that it was from the “Sage” Cheers, “Oh it hard being such a wise man”! :woozy_face:, Doons

1 Like

Clockskin maker Tutorial hire is some info and app to download

1 Like

Nevermind…

after some vacation hire is some new skins :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still think you would generate more attention if you posted your faces individually. It’s a pity you hide them so well.

1 Like

Hey man :blush: I’m grateful for your concern. On other hend i think i get alot of dls :thinking:
And rectangular category is so slim that its anyway eazey to find among all 30 posts

Fair enough. But maybe you should think about post them seperatly AND add them to your mainpost?

I will consider this option, but now i have kinda hit the wall with ideas on lemt… Cant do what i want for now… I need to find the way

No preasure, mate. Just my two cents.

1 Like

Every cent counts :wink: do you maybe know someone that can make me stock firmware with slovenian (multilang)? But not twrp option

hi, i will keep my message short…
so…
someone from hire hacked my mega account,… and deleted it…
so from now one all my work i will do will be private and not uploaded to any sharing service…
keep in mind that i have put my joy into it and give what i like to others,… someone from the “others” have done damage beyond repair all my work from past 20y have gone to hell… and so can go that one who done that…
who done it i just dont care any more and i dont give a Fxxx …
thnx and have great live

Those Watchfaces are so nice, I love the “They Live” one, brings back some good memories of the 80’s sf/horror movies :wink:
Would be great if you re-uploaded those. But no pressure, I know it’s more difficult to upload things easily nowadays.

Great work anyway!

Pm me your email and i will share…

2 Likes

nice animation!

That is such a terrible bit of news about your work going like that and I’m sorry I missed it when you posted before.
If you need somewhere to share from which is secure, please let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
Cheers
Pablo11