A10 FAW KO2 touch clockskin

Preview

Another clockskin i made while testing the FAW firnware . Works great with A10 and you will need to install " Whatsapp " from the playstore for one of the touch icons to work . You will also need to install this for the forum shortcut touch zone to work :-

Credit - www.kospet.com

Thanks

12 Likes

Good job, doctor! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

You are too kind . Its terrible and as always i got bored half way through :laughing::handshake::+1:

1 Like

Eyes in the shadows … :clap:

3 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu had to put the “Eyes in the shadows” because if he didn’t you’d see just how bloodshot they were and the really dark bags under then from that drinking session with @G1NT0N1C ! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:

Nice face Andy, but did you delete the Video under it? It is showing as “No video with supported format and MIME type found”…Of course, when you drink as much as you do it’s easy to make a mistake in a post! Cheers, “I’m telling ya, he was too smashed to realize he didn’t post the video”! :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Video should be working . Just tested and seems okay on my Samsung :+1:

2 Likes

Ah! I’m on my Desktop and when I click (Double click even!) on it it comes up with a larger version of the “No video with supported format and MIME type found” But not too worry, unless James Stewart is in it (With the lovely Grace Kelly of course) then I wouldn’t watch all of it anyway! :crazy_face:, Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Try it now :+1:

Dr Andy…You the Man!!! :+1: :+1: Works fine now mate. You are also the Madman!! Those eyes darting all over the watch face scare the living daylights outa me as they make me think of how @vladimir_lutzu eyes would go crazy as he tries and figure out how to get out of buying me a Kospet Prime 2 :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: (Or whatever is the latest and best Kospet now days!) Thanks for fixing the vid for me Andy, very much appreciated indeed mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Your welcome

1 Like

Haven’t you heard? @vladimir_lutzu has finally given up and has bought you a prime 2. He’s on his way to you with it right now, but unfortunately he decided to walk backwards all the way to Australia :woozy_face: He updated us with this image last week:

So as you can see, he has already come a long way, but who knows what he’s going to do when he reach the ocean, just walk on it like Jesus? :man_facepalming: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh dear noidremained, It was an attempt to go back in time. So much and nothing more. And as I was advised to shoot first and then ask (which way to go) :unamused: :disappointed: I gave up and headed only to the future. :smiley: :smiley: :wave:

2 Likes

Looks good. The forum shortcut will come in handy

1 Like

Ha ha, it’s so crazy I NEED it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice one @Dr_Andy_Vishnu

1 Like

Thankyou :+1::+1:

I am telling you this in the STRICTEST confidence …but knowing you Noid, I am confident it will go no further ( :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) But I was told by @Dr_Andy_Vishnu & @G1NT0N1C a few other well known Forum celebrities (:woozy_face:) that @vladimir_lutzu is so naturally disorientated that he couldn’t walk out of sight on a pitch black night!
So what the step count is showing is not Vladimir walking backwards…oh no!..it is in fact a record of him walking around in circles! It has been said (By @Dotsfar & @Jeffrey_Swarens amoung others :crazy_face:) that although he spent months walking and did indeed cover a fair distance…he never went further that 1 meter from the front door of his residence in the whole time!

As for his “Oh dear noidremained” (Never knew you two were such good friends! :crazy_face:) reply, well it is patently obvious that the poor devil doesn’t know weather he is in the past, present or future!!
I am going to have a chat with @pablo11 and see if we can’t raise the money to have him put in that special home for worn out FAW face makers…donations of $260 (Thats roughly the price of a new Kospet isn’t it? :crazy_face:) can be sent directly to me and be assured that I will pass them money on at once to the right people to see that dear old @vladimir_lutzu is well taken care of! Cheers, “Try this great coat on Vladimir, it’s the new type that fastens up at the back” :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

5 Likes