A Square Peg in a Round Hole #2

Still playing, it’s a watch even @Doonsbury can use…

clock_skin_model

1 Like

Don’t be too sure that 'Even Doons" can use it! :woozy_face: Now let me see…when the big hand is on the heart rate…and the little hand is on the step count…er…um…that would make it roughly 72 and 1/4 hours before the battery runs out at the new Moon. By golly your right @doubledad ! I can use it! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

As long as you refuse to install the universal launcher, I shall remember to occasionally build a watch that you can use. Hope you enjoy it!

Going by the feet and not the hands time is 1234

2 Likes

Ah @Edward…but are you working that out on 1) Standard Time…2) Greenwich mean time…3) Or @doubledad standard Lunar phase time? As doubledad is undoubtedly affected by the moon :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :crazy_face:…he does not deal in minutes and seconds like the rest of us! It would be something more akin to…Star Date 23…47…4553! “Doubledad, I need warp speed now!” “Captian (Doons!) The engines willna take the strain, Laddie!” Cheers, (Beam me up Scotty!) Doons :crazy_face: :rofl:

Me? Refuse to install Universal launcher? Never!! I installed it once and it made my Kospet go crazier than I am! :crazy_face: :woozy_face: So like they say…“Fool me once…shame on you…Fool me twice…shame on me!” Cheers (Once bitten twice shy! :rofl:) Doons
P.S. And yes, I do appreciate your taking the time to make a face for me now and then mate! :+1: :+1: