A short how-to about arraytype 100

Ok that’s what I’m putting it but didn’t seem to work. I think I accidentally deleted < At the end :face_with_monocle:

If its says " null " you cannot use this app or feature

2 Likes

My first watch face. Didn’t come out to bad. Screenshot_20210118-234304

21 touch points with a battery indicator on the bottom only when plugged in.

:man_mechanic::tipping_hand_man:t3:

4 Likes

Nice job . Are you going to share on the forum ?

1 Like

Thanks, I wasn’t planning on sharing this one it’s got a lot of apps not everyone uses. I might end up doing a version with more common stuff for others that I would share

Shame but fair enough . Its yours

I think you should share it “as it is”. It’s really good work that will definitely find recognition.

2 Likes

If there is interest in it I don’t mind putting it up just figured it used a lot of apps others wouldn’t use as much. I’ll post both versions when I do :v:

4 Likes

Is there a way to have missed message icon for Facebook messenger or what’s app. Like I have for the phone and texts. ?

Screenshot_20210129-181715

Uploading: Screenshot_۲۰۲۱۰۳۲۹-۱۲۰۶۱۳.png…

Hello, I like this face, please send it to me

You can move your watch without interference to enter your WhatsApp call message or any other applicationThe kc10 camera is of poor quality. Does anyone know what to do for better quality?

Buy a Kospet prime 2.

5 Likes

What is the package name for Google assistant in the new FAW firmware for kospet prime2. Thank you

You can look up with the package search app.

1 Like

Yes,I tried with package name but there is no GoogleAssistant in there so the tap action for arraytype 100
in previous made watchfaces don’t work. Thank you

If you installl app manually it will show up in package name viewer . You will then get the info you need .

2 Likes

com.google.android.apps.googleassistant

1 Like

I thought this was the only solution. Thanks a lot

It is only valid with a manual installation of Google Assistant

2 Likes