A short how-to about arraytype 100

@floon
We are opening up our storage for registered users.
As soon as we have sorted out the security details we will publish the details.
But it will mean that any designer can upload their work to the server attached to this website and share with people.
So, fingers crossed it will be done soon :handshake:

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C I think this thread has high importance for many of the members here.
Maybe we can discuss a way to make it easier to find.?

Also providing @marco releases his latest version of WFD this is covered in the app ( we have beta version ) . He has made this function very simple :+1:

2 Likes

Got 3 questions:

1. Are package names universal? If so, someone should publish a list of the most common packages that can be integrated using arraytype 100.
  2. As per your mention in the beginning, @G1NT0N1C, I am showing interest in the mi/km & °C/°F. Is that a switchable thing or just forcing a particular measurement?
  3. Is Arraytype 100 strictly for launching apps or can it be used to switch stuff (eg metric to imperial or 12-hr to 24-hr digital)?

Morning . The package names vary from watch to phone ( as the instructions say ) so you must do as per the instructions say . They can open all apps and SOME features only . I would look inside some of the faces you have downloaded to see how it has been done . As for temp ? Thats @G1NT0N1C domain :wink:

Look inside this clockskin

Noone requested it before. I will make a short how-to.
Here is a face that is using it:
-Blue radar. With °C/°F, distance in km/miles and kcal
You might have a look in the xml.

2 Likes

One of my favourites :+1:

I’m new with this and still trying to figure it out. I’ve added a flash light button and edited my phone button to go to favorite contacts instead of the dialer.

Now want to switch the button from the stock media player to Amazon music.

Original

35 com.android.music.MusicBrowserActivity</clsx

com.android.music

Fixed?

35 Launcher:com.amazon.mp3.client.activity.LauncherActivity</clsx

com.android.musicapp:Amazon Music
package:com.amazon.mp3

Is this going to work?

I dont fully understand ? What buttons are you refering to ?
The process is simple . This gives you a touch spot on a clockskin that allows you to open a app / feature .

1 Like

The watch face I’m using already has active buttons on it I’m trying to edit it so that the one that originally went to the stock media player I want to change that so that when I press it it’s Amazon music not the stock media player. I’ve already edited a couple of them but they were easy ones that I pulled off of other clock skins. I’m trying to make sure I put the correct packet name in there to open Amazon music instead of the stock media player

Fair enough . Then make sure the detail you use is off the package name viewer app installed on your watch ( not phone ) . Thanks

Ok the packet info for Amazon music was correct and worked. I’m having some issues with finding some packet names.

I’ve got a app that will record video in the the background or take a picture in the background. The only packet name I can find only does a insta camera. Can’t find the packet name for the insta video instead. :thinking:

I also can’t find the packet name for the push to talk alexa. Only to open the app. I’ve got my button mapper able to do push to talk alexa but can’t find a way to do it finding a packet name. :man_facepalming:t3:

If the info you need doesnt show up in package name viewer there isnt much more you can do . This feature works to open a app only . Not a feature within a app

That’s a bummer, They show up as separate apps in the app killer section and in the apps menu but not in the packet viewer. Floating toucher and button mapper work for them so I’ve got other ways around it but would be nice to access from the watch face Screenshot_20210108-144840

1 Like

Why won’t Chrome work ? I know I’m typing it correctly.
When I was trying to use clock it made a difference if it was capitalized exactly the same way. This one just won’t work tho :man_shrugging:t3:

Also has there been any way to use apps with just one line code. Some just say null as the 2nd line

i am using chrome here is the correct line:

ligne chrome

1 Like

Ok that’s what I’m putting it but didn’t seem to work. I think I accidentally deleted < At the end :face_with_monocle:

If its says " null " you cannot use this app or feature

2 Likes

My first watch face. Didn’t come out to bad. Screenshot_20210118-234304

21 touch points with a battery indicator on the bottom only when plugged in.

:man_mechanic::tipping_hand_man:t3:

4 Likes

Nice job . Are you going to share on the forum ?

1 Like