A short how-to about arraytype 100

You can move your watch without interference to enter your WhatsApp call message or any other applicationThe kc10 camera is of poor quality. Does anyone know what to do for better quality?

Buy a Kospet prime 2.

5 Likes

What is the package name for Google assistant in the new FAW firmware for kospet prime2. Thank you

You can look up with the package search app.

1 Like

Yes,I tried with package name but there is no GoogleAssistant in there so the tap action for arraytype 100
in previous made watchfaces don’t work. Thank you

If you installl app manually it will show up in package name viewer . You will then get the info you need .

2 Likes

com.google.android.apps.googleassistant

1 Like

I thought this was the only solution. Thanks a lot

It is only valid with a manual installation of Google Assistant

2 Likes

Thats correct . This works fine

1 Like

The default one is only Google search, it can’t do the Assistant functions. Yes, installing the Assistant app is the solution :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This is an awesome. watchface . I’d love to have it on my Optimus2, if only I could manage getting the codes to work on all the touch features but sadly I’m brand new at this and not very successful with XML (yet !) so I’ll just have to wish I could use one like this and be inspired…:thinking:

Like this
20200330_204956

Hello,
I am revising my watchfaces, because some touch functions of older watchfaces from Android 7.1 do not work anymore. I installed the app Package Names and compared the parameters. to Android 7 there are the following changes :

blood oxygen:

class name :com.wiite.wiite_bloodoxygen.MainActivity
package name :com.wiite.wiite_bloodoxygen

heartrate :

class name :com.wiite.wiite_heartrate.MainActivity
package name :com.wiite.wiite_heartrate

dialer :

class name :not existing
package name :com.android.dialer

Then testing, I found that the heartrate function is ok, but not the bloodoxygen function. Furthermore there is no class name for the dialer, it does not work by touch.
Does anyone have an idea ?

1 Like

I moved your post to the AT 100 topic.

does it realy belong to this part ? I thought it has much to do with the new Android 11 Lemfo Lem16…because of new parameters/driver/hardware ?
It was not a question of a general How to do this.
But OK, lets find a solution here.

Yes, I think it belongs more in this area as it affects custom faces.

1 Like
    <cls>com.android.dialer.DialtactsWearActivity</cls>
    <pkg>com.android.dialer</pkg>

?

Thanks for reply. These are the parameter for Android 7.1 ( my Genesis). Unfortunately they don’t work with the Lem16/Andoid11.

Android 7 / Android 11 Test touch function tested so far :

2 Likes