A new watch is needed, after the summer... What to buy now?

@tjnoel29 What happened?
What was wrong? Overhearing or something else?

My rollme S08 screen was very unstable and images flickering all over the place. I only had it for a day. It suddenly turns off and turns on after a couple of attempts then starts flickering and gets stable after. Was not sure if my unit came defective or it might be a long term problem with all these watches. Funny and very dissapointed, i wrote my review but it was discarded and never posted on banggood website where i got it and i had to spend $60 to return it which is no refundable. That was my experience and eager to read from others about their experiences with the watch.

@tjnoel29 We are still waiting to hear from the brand to see if we will be supporting this model or not.
I have heard all kinds of different reports about this model.
I’m interested to hear about it.
Unfortunately I have not been hearing good things about it.

What about the last year model, Microwear H8 ? Nobody knows it?

Yes
There are a few posts about how they are being returned.
We don’t even hear from them anymore since they were bought out by DT. No1

Really? H8 bought returned to seller? Why? What’s the problem with this watch? It looks nice…

There are more reports but not many.
We assumed it did not sell well because hardly any comments about it.

I say go for it. The H8

I have the H8, not to impressed with it.
It doesn’t use standard play store.
Battery doesn’t hold a charge when I take it for a long walk/run (using GPS & cellphone)

1 Like

@[tjnoel29] - why so expensive to return watch to banggood ? $60 is an outrageous amount. Did you opt for the banggood insurance when you ordered it? Are you in USA ? That brings to mind how weird it is that shipping from China to the US is so cheap and yet our USPS system has to handle items and deliver here but if it goes from here to China it is way more expensive via USPS. I think this is one of the reasons USPS is having financial troubles having to handle and deliver all the China items people get online with very very little $ going to USPS for these deliveries.

It’s the battery.
Any goods containing a Li-ion battery are charged at a premium rate and classified as hazardous goods.
For example, DHL will ship a regular watch for at least 69% less.
A lot of companies just outright refuse to handle them.

The reason it’s cheaper for them to send it to you in the first place is due to very big logistics contracts they have.

1 Like

Just to be sure… What’re models that suffer of cracking / breaking spare part?

• Kospet Optimus Pro

I would imagine most would if you try hard enough. I have never had the problem with the 10+ watches I’ve owned.

Buy a Prime my friend, you want regret it… I would suggest you to buy the 1gb+16gb, if you don’t use Google assistant. Same performance as the 3+32gb version and longer lasting battery.

3 Likes

Thx. Infact Kospet Prime is one of my preferred models at the moment. Anyway I’m really interested to another one too, Lemfo LEM10. It looks really nice :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The Lem10 is currently the best square watch out there . Build quality has a premium feel and fabric strap is the most comfortable i have worn . Had a few good recent updates to firmware also.

2 Likes

Prime SE its a good choice. I have to tell you that the size on gb it’s just one of the diferences…

You have to know that there are not the same update releases as for the Prime 3 +32.
And you probably have to flash it because there some owners of the SE such as me that dont get OTA updates.
Anyway, its a goodlooking watch and a good machine.
As standalone never failed me

2 Likes

Yep thx, I wish a square watch 'cause I’ve had only round watch up to now and in these last year. So it’s just to try something different :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I have Microwear H8 about around USD93.50 from local seller. as for waterproof I using it except for taking a bath. The firmware I got dated back to february 2019 but it has google play store preinstalled. Like many people says the best watch perhaps kospet prime or optimus but my preference match yours.
I want IP68 waterproof, and based on mr.ticks review on microwear watch it seems the build by the company is pretty solid.
it’s cheaper than prime SE around USD25 and around 60% price of prime and optimus pro. the other IP68 watch doesn’t have MT6739 or not available on my country so I skipped it. shame that H7 only MT6737, android 6.0 and higher price than H8 here. if not i will buy it.

1 Like