A new watch is needed, after the summer... What to buy now?

@gyuri asked which Amazfit is a faw. I replied to that. In addition, this forum is not the right place to discuss fitness trackers…

Well @lrr, guess it can’t get more clear than that.

There is no NFC in the watch, although the seller wrote that there is. but the watch doesn’t have nfc.

1 Like

In my opinion, the NFC will be not useful for my purposes :slight_smile:
I’ve had different phones with it and I never used it, neither one time :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone has their own views on things

Hi! I know someone already mentioned the Genesis, but I just did a review of it here if you want more info: Genesis Review

Some people have had issues with sweat but I have experienced none whatsoever. It’s a beautiful watch, the dock provides convenient extra battery life, and the 2 cameras is really fun to play with as well.

An happy for you. Let me know about your experience with the watch. I had to return mind.

@tjnoel29 What happened?
What was wrong? Overhearing or something else?

My rollme S08 screen was very unstable and images flickering all over the place. I only had it for a day. It suddenly turns off and turns on after a couple of attempts then starts flickering and gets stable after. Was not sure if my unit came defective or it might be a long term problem with all these watches. Funny and very dissapointed, i wrote my review but it was discarded and never posted on banggood website where i got it and i had to spend $60 to return it which is no refundable. That was my experience and eager to read from others about their experiences with the watch.

@tjnoel29 We are still waiting to hear from the brand to see if we will be supporting this model or not.
I have heard all kinds of different reports about this model.
I’m interested to hear about it.
Unfortunately I have not been hearing good things about it.

What about the last year model, Microwear H8 ? Nobody knows it?

Yes
There are a few posts about how they are being returned.
We don’t even hear from them anymore since they were bought out by DT. No1

Really? H8 bought returned to seller? Why? What’s the problem with this watch? It looks nice…

There are more reports but not many.
We assumed it did not sell well because hardly any comments about it.

I say go for it. The H8

I have the H8, not to impressed with it.
It doesn’t use standard play store.
Battery doesn’t hold a charge when I take it for a long walk/run (using GPS & cellphone)

1 Like

@[tjnoel29] - why so expensive to return watch to banggood ? $60 is an outrageous amount. Did you opt for the banggood insurance when you ordered it? Are you in USA ? That brings to mind how weird it is that shipping from China to the US is so cheap and yet our USPS system has to handle items and deliver here but if it goes from here to China it is way more expensive via USPS. I think this is one of the reasons USPS is having financial troubles having to handle and deliver all the China items people get online with very very little $ going to USPS for these deliveries.

It’s the battery.
Any goods containing a Li-ion battery are charged at a premium rate and classified as hazardous goods.
For example, DHL will ship a regular watch for at least 69% less.
A lot of companies just outright refuse to handle them.

The reason it’s cheaper for them to send it to you in the first place is due to very big logistics contracts they have.

1 Like

Just to be sure… What’re models that suffer of cracking / breaking spare part?

• Kospet Optimus Pro