A. Lange & Sohne - GRAND COMPLICATION

Perhaps the most complicated A. Lange & Söhne wristwatch… Some deviations from the original*, but sure makes a great skin!

clock_skin_model

*ORIGINAL:

ALangeORIGINAL

CREDIT: Alange-Soehne.com

9 Likes

Nice looking face doubledad.:+1: Everything works good on my Kospet, the only problem being that the “Day” hand (1 to 31) is missing all together. Cheers, Doons

Thanks for the observation… However it seems to be there on my watch

Please let me know if the problem persists!

Hi Doubledad, I just reloaded the face to my Kospet and yep, that pesky day hand (1 to 31) is still missing! :policeman::laughing: But is this a Universal Launcher face? Because I am running the standard launcher on my Kospet, so perhaps that is why the hand is missing? But as I said, every other function is working 100% and it is a great looking face mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

I just tried it and it works as it should with universal launcher, but with stock launcher and liner launcher the day hand is missing

That;s right… I should have labeled it as UL only. Sorry!

2 Likes

But who is using something else than UL ? :grinning::sunglasses:

1 Like

Just the slackers…

Hello, This watch face looks great. Nice work!
Do you think it is possible to reupload? The link is dead.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Joker18 Welcome to the Forum Mate! :+1: Just a heads up on contacting other members through a post mate. If you want a member to know that you want to ask him something, or address him specifically…as in this case when you want him to make a face available again…then put the @ symbol before his name and this will let him know that someone has addressed him personally.

So it would be something like Hi @doubledad could you please re upload this link for me?
Notice how his name is now Bold & Highlighted? When he is next online he will see that there is something that he had been addressed about and can see what it is and if he can help. Just something to remember in the future if you want to get a particular members attention. Cheers, Doons

No need to re do your post…he will see this and read my post and help you out with the face… :+1: Cheers, Doons

P.S. There are a couple of good tutorials on the Forum on the various ways to contact members and working with different typing formats within posts.

By the way, this face requires “Universal Launcher” but @doubledad will explain that more fully to you.

1 Like

Try it now…
You may also like: Dropbox - VacheronConstantinGrandComplicationBurguandy.zip - Simplify your life

Thank you very much @doubledad !
The VC is also very nice.
I’ve seen a lot of great work from you around here.

Thanks for your kind words…