8Droid watch face - first time with Watch Face Designer

Here is my first Full Android Watch Face:clock_skin_model

15 Likes

Nice 1st shot. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Very nice for the first try. Keep going…

1 Like

Great work , keep going.

1 Like

What a great way to announce your arrival on the Forum almarinov! With this great face :+1: :+1: looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

You have mastered some of the more difficult aspects of the WFD at first crack! Thanks

1 Like

Brilliant, well done.

Wish I could do this.

1 Like

If thats a first effort thats impressive :+1:

3 Likes

that’s it … I’m done. Time to go home.
Linus

3 Likes

Please stay!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Come back Bro :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey @Gazman! I see that @G1NT0N1C & @Dr_Andy_Vishnu are begging you to stay (What has got into those two lately?!! :crazy_face: :laughing:) So, in the spirit of community harmony for which I am renowned, let the ole Doons add his voice and say…“Don’t let the door hit you in the butt on the way out”!!! :rofl: :rofl: Cheers, Linus…er…Doons

Yes @Doonsbury., I think that @G1NT0N1C and @Dr_Andy_Vishnu are taking responsibility to encourage and advise my emerging talent (even if my talent isn’t that great) :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kinda like Lionel Ritchie and Katy Perry on American Idol - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Gazman…I guess we will see just how “Talented” (Gawddddd!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) you are when you deliver your explanation as to which one…The G1N or The good Dr Andy represents Katie Perry!!! :thinking: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

I plead the 5th.

1 Like

Great work. :+1: :+1: :+1: