4G dont work

Hello.
I have a new Thor 4. All functions work is well, but the 4G network does not work.
What could be the problem?

have you enabled mobile data? => in top/right swipe quickicon, two_arrow icon OR Settings/Connect/CellularNetwork/DataRoaming(bad name, is not roaming betweed provider, but enabling mobiledata)

have you selected 4G (older/first FW have bug with default select 2G mobile data) => Settings/Connect/CellularNetwork/PreferedNetworkType/4G

I am having the same issue and have reset the watch, changed from 2G back to 4G(rebooting after each selection) I have tried the APN that populated automatically when booting and the APN settings provided by speedtalk. I am only getting 3 bars 2G. I had a Lemfo Lem7 with the exact same sim in the same area and it always had full strength 4G. my base band shows MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V110.5.P51 on kernel 3.18.35+ build KY_THOR4_20180925. Any ideas as to what it could be? I have traveled to different areas and changed from T-Mobile sim to an AT&T sim with the exact same outcome. I just purchased the Thor4 as a replacement for my Lem7 and Id have to say I’m kinda missing it now. Under preferred networks it is only showing the stock 2G networks, could this be the issue? I was able to edit them on Lem7 but haven’t found how to do it on this watch. Also look at serial number in photo…

Attachments:

Nov 23, 2018 8:43:34 GMT 1 leeroyc84 said:

4g does'nt work at all?? 

capt jon
leafar