12 Angry Men - UL only

I offer this watch based on the 12 Angry Men movie poster. The white hand marks the hour and points to the minute within the noose. Unfortunately, @Doonsbury, you’ll just have to take my word for it since your Hope is UL free.

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: MGM.com for United Artists & Doonsbury for the inspiration.

6 Likes

Nice one Doubledad!!! :+1: :+1: I’ve not seen this particular poster before (Yep I collect movie posters as well as watches! :roll_eyes:) but it is made for a watch face! Of course, you realize that now it is really 13 Angry Men because it is made for UL! :crazy_face: :rofl: But see doubledad? You got plenty of inspiration left in the ol gas tank! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Here is another thought…How about an “Odd Couple” face?..aka the doubledad & Doons watch face?!! It can be a Moon phase (I seem to recall that you are fond of Moon phase!! :smile:) And the sun can be Doons…cause I am all warm and friendly and everyone is always soooo glad to see me! ( :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) and you can be the Moon cause you are the Romantic in the outfit! I tell you doubledad, it cannot miss!! All kidding aside doubledad, nice face mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

You must realize, I wouldn’t have made this face without your suggestion; however, I just can’t wrap my mind around one for the Odd Couple. Perhaps I’m just burned-out :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Thats the beauty of what you (And all the other face makers on the forum) do doubledad! :+1: Sure, I can make a suggestion…but you can turn it into something real, usable, admirable…artistic. So my contribution to the process is indeed minimal! I made one watch face and it nearly drove me bonkers (Some like @Dr_Andy_Vishnu would say it did! :smile:) So, if you have made 300, well that means your 300 times crazier than me! :crazy_face: But “Burned out”? Nope, look, maybe your afterburner has flamed out, but you still got you main engines! You just need a spell in the “hangers” let the ground crew have a good look at your air frame :woozy_face: and put your feet up and have a spell for a few weeks…then roll down that runway like a Blue Angel :airplane: and knock em dead again! I wouldn’t worry doubledad inspiration has a way of fading out and then roaring right back in again… Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

You may have hit on something… I may just need to be more selective and slow down.

I sent your comment to my wife, here’s her response “He is indeed well read, understanding and inspirational as well as having a compassionate soul”… Now, who’s the romantic?

1 Like

Doubledad, I have no idea who the romantic is in all of this…but of one thing I have absolutely not the slightest doubt…You are one lucky man mate! Cheers, to you and your Good Lady…Doons