Zeppelin Hindenburg Moonphase

@Doonsbury doesn’t like gold watches, so I made this one especially for him… (Sorry, Doons it’s UL only)

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: Zeppelin-Watches.com

8 Likes

one could almost believe you’re trying to get him to use UL

2 Likes

I fear he will never see the light…

Let me dispel your fears @doubledad & @noidremained I have seen the light…hence my irrevocable decision to NEVER, under ANY circumstance use Universal launcher! Cheers, Doons

What I find amazing is…here is lil ole Doons, content to let each man go his own way, respecting their decisions…and yet quite a few members seem to be bound & determined to try and make me do something I haven’t the slightest interest in! I don’t know how many times I have to say it, “I WON"T USE UL” but frankly I am getting a little tired of repeating it. Ok, so I appreciate that your motives are well meant. But you need to appreciate that there is only one person in all the world who will decide what I am going to do and that is me. So, I ask you to respect my choice (As I respect yours to use UL) and leave it be. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

My apologies to you, Doons… noidremained suggested I was trying to persuade you which was not my intent. Rather the lead-in to this watch was meant to honor your preference for silver rather than gold and to alert you that in wouldn’t work with the SL. Be assured I will never again broach the subject!

1 Like

Much appreciated! Cheers, Doons

All in all, I, for myself, as a stock launcher user got a little envious due to this pure work of class and beauty.

I’ll certainly not adopt UL, but this little gem is a hell of a watchface.

Congrats once more, @doubledad ! You deserve it!

Thank you… You can download the watch for use with the SL, it’s just that the day of the month marker will not appear/work.