Zeppelin 100 years, black version

I’ve published the white version of this watch yesterday. Here comes the dark version. Two different files, Universal launcher and Stocklauncher 7.1 and higher.

credit: -Zeppelin Uhren | POINTtec

download universal launcher: -zeppelin100dark.zip - Google Drive

download Stocklauncher 7.1 and higher: -zeppelin100darkStock.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

drkpromo2

13 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Could be my problem, but the standard launcher link seems to display the contents of the zip, rather than the zip, so there isn’t any choice of downloading the zip. Doesn’t seem like I can do it differently in the mobile browser…
UL link behaves normally.

1 Like

I’ll check it, thanks.

1 Like

I’ve uploaded it unzipped by mistake. Fixed, thanks for reporting. :handshake:

1 Like

Works now, and beautiful on the Prime 2.
Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Just fixed a little minute and hour hand mistake. Link is updated, hands are 3d now, exactly like the preview picture.

1 Like

Beautiful face G1N! :+1: I’ve always liked the look of Zeppelin watches, so having this one (And the white version too) on my watch is great! Love the treatment on the hands mate! :+1: Cheers, “Was that a Zeppelin? Naw idiot! It’s the Goodyear blimp”! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Doons

1 Like

Thanks, @Doonsbury . It’s always helpful to know the difference between a zeppelin and a blimp! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Superb . Thanks mate :+1:

Thank you, doc! :blush:

1 Like

@Doonsbury
By the way: google translator does’t know the different between a zeppelin and a blimp:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Stone the bloody crows!! I always wondered what you Mods do in your off time! :woozy_face: Bit of relaxing? Nope! Bit of boozing? Nope (Ok, ok, so a Gin & tonic…with the good @Dr_Andy_Vishnu now & then! :crazy_face:) No, none of that stuff, you look up to see if Google is able to distinguish between certain objects in a foreign language!!! :woozy_face: @pablo11 you gotta have a serious talk with these guys! :rofl: Cheers, “I’m telling you…he Goggles stuff to relax”!!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:, Doons

1 Like

Here is a green version of this watch:
-Zeppelin 100 years, green edition

1 Like

Looks great G1N :+1:…and this time I won’t say anything about bloody Blimps! (und dieses Mal werde ich nichts über verdammte Blimps sagen!) :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “Goodyear”, Doons

1 Like