ZeBlaze Thor - UltraSlow charging problem

I tried charging it via usb slot on my pc, and also via regular 5V 2A samsung smartphone wall charger…
And it charged from 5% to 27%, and i connected 4hours ago…

It was charging ok few days ago… i dont know whats making it charge so slow now…

Any advice?
Tyvm

(latest fw on my thor, no custom launcher)

Jun 4, 2017 20:11:38 GMT 1 wh1t3l10n said:
I tried charging it via usb slot on my pc, and also via regular 5V 2A samsung smartphone wall charger... And it charged from 5% to 27%, and i connected 4hours ago...

It was charging ok few days ago… i dont know whats making it charge so slow now…

Any advice?
Tyvm

have you tried charging it when it is off? if problem continues you'll have to reset the watch and see if it helps because most likely an app causing the slow charging. plz notify if problem continuses even after reset might be a problem with the battery.

Jun 5, 2017 21:19:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 4, 2017 20:11:38 GMT 1 wh1t3l10n said:
I tried charging it via usb slot on my pc, and also via regular 5V 2A samsung smartphone wall charger…
And it charged from 5% to 27%, and i connected 4hours ago…

Any advice?
Tyvm

have you tried charging it when it is off? if problem continues you'll have to reset the watch and see if it helps because most likely an app causing the slow charging. plz notify if problem continuses even after reset might be a problem with the battery.

Didn't tried while it's off... But yesturday it charged ok to 100%... I'll se what will happen on the next charging...

I feel like the percentage reported is faulty. Sometimes it drops from %60 to %0, all at once. Probably the reverse is also true.