Zeblaze Thor opinions

Hi,

Has anyone tried the new zeblaze thor? Opinions Time battery life? Performence?

thank you

May 7, 2017 12:01:37 GMT 1 rafaelfoaraujo said:
Hi,

Has anyone tried the new zeblaze thor? Opinions Time battery life? Performence?

thank you

it is as the LES1 try to read the thread about it there:) it is actually a nice watch for man.

Thank you

O see Somewhere the thor has more battery capacity. it is true?

May 7, 2017 14:04:07 GMT 1 rafaelfoaraujo said:
Thank you

no, it is the same watch different names:)

May 7, 2017 15:15:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 7, 2017 14:04:07 GMT 1 rafaelfoaraujo said:
Thank you

no, it is the same watch different names:)

Ok now i see lol
thanks for help

Nice specs, but lower battery? No way!

too bad about the battery. The no.1 D7 and upcoming D8 really have the right mindset I believe. Just not sure if it will look as amazing as the les and thor… but I am going to get the D8 when released.

May 13, 2017 22:11:04 GMT 1 canezila said:
too bad about the battery. The no.1 D7 and upcoming D8 really have the right mindset I believe. Just not sure if it will look as amazing as the les and thor.... but I am going to get the D8 when released.

i do'nt think the D8 will have better specs than the D7 just different look (looks better:)) i think better choices will come and there will more great watches to choose from.

www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Pre-sale-NO-1-D8-Smart-Watch-Android-4-4-SIM-Smartwatches-500mAh-GPS-WIFI-3G/2801189_32803151382.html
i just hope they wo’nt stop with the 1.3 displays and not just the 1.4 displays.

what about the Mifree Miround T3, style like classic and sporty(mostly sporty) like it, 580mah battery capacity,1.39" amoled, IP57 waterproof,camera i don’t care and no HR sensor don’t care either its in notice arrival order, not for sale yet

Attachments:

May 14, 2017 18:53:18 GMT 1 leafar said:
what about the Mifree Miround T3, style like classic and sporty(mostly sporty) like it, 580mah battery capacity,1.39" amoled, IP57 waterproof,camera i don't care and no HR sensor don't care either its in notice arrival order, not for sale yet

nice watch but these new watches do'nt give anything new over the ones which already on the market, there is also this watch which and it is'nt that great looking watch:/

www.moklatasmartwatch.com/2017/04/y5-android-3g-smartwatch-2017.html