zeblaze blitz 3G help to convert to companion smartwatch

hi everyone! i am new here and id say im a person that knows a little about a lot, but ambitious about either rooting my zeblaze blitz or flashing another watches firmware to the blitz tomake better use of the round screen and only one power button. can everyone please help. ive added oncreen shorcuts and floating widget buttons but im looking to reverse engineer the watch and load some alternative to android wear on it to make it a companion smartwatch and not a smartwatch phone which it does horribly. please help and thankyou in advance for any and all replys

step 1 help to decide on either rooting and creating a better interface designed for a round display or flash different firmware from another mtk smartwatch to better suit a round display

step 2 how would i do step one?

step 3 what other smartwatch firmware could i port over and how to do it

step 4 it doesnt need to make and recieve calls as my imei number is not valid in the US and ive heard it drains battery too much. i would though likento recieve calls to watch and make calls from watch connected to phone and the same for texting.

all in all i want to have the setup and layout of an android wear device even though from what i know you cant put android wear on a non android wear based device. 

Feb 26, 2017 18:31:02 GMT 1 mitripps said:
hi everyone! i am new here and id say im a person that knows a little about a lot, but ambitious about either rooting my zeblaze blitz or flashing another watches firmware to the blitz tomake better use of the round screen and only one power button. can everyone please help. ive added oncreen shorcuts and floating widget buttons but im looking to reverse engineer the watch and load some alternative to android wear on it to make it a companion smartwatch and not a smartwatch phone which it does horribly. please help and thankyou in advance for any and all replys

step 1 help to decide on either rooting and creating a better interface designed for a round display or flash different firmware from another mtk smartwatch to better suit a round display

step 2 how would i do step one?

step 3 what other smartwatch firmware could i port over and how to do it

step 4 it doesnt need to make and recieve calls as my imei number is not valid in the US and ive heard it drains battery too much. i would though likento recieve calls to watch and make calls from watch connected to phone and the same for texting.

all in all i want to have the setup and layout of an android wear device even though from what i know you cant put android wear on a non android wear based device. 

the thread was moved to the right section.