Z10 / LES1 / THOR Same issues

I have a Z-10 Android Smart Watch, the appearance and spec is very similar to LEMFO LES1 and Zeblaze THOR. My Z-10 suffers the same Bluetooth connection issues as LES1 and THOR when using Sinwear or Wiiwear apps. Some users suggesting the new firmware updates fixed the issue for LES1.

The issue is: the watch and phone get disconnected randomly and it wont connect back unless you reset the watch again. So no Bluetooth connection, no notifications… 

Anyone knows what is the latest firmware for Z-10 or can I use the latest one from LES1 or THOR?

I have tried the new Wiiwatch app but it’s not detecting the watch. I bought this watch a month ago and it’s pretty much sitting home and useless. I am not sure what these watch manufactures are thinking, they can make decent looking watch but not an app to support its functionalities.
I am using Nexus 6p with Android 7.1.2

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Jul 24, 2017 16:53:30 GMT 1 jak2714 said:
I have a Z-10 Android Smart Watch, the appearance and spec is very similar to LEMFO LES1 and Zeblaze THOR. My Z-10 suffers the same Bluetooth connection issues as LES1 and THOR when using Sinwear or Wiiwear apps. Some users suggesting the new firmware updates fixed the issue for LES1.

The issue is: the watch and phone get disconnected randomly and it wont connect back unless you reset the watch again. So no Bluetooth connection, no notifications…

Anyone knows what is the latest firmware for Z-10 or can I use the latest one from LES1 or THOR?

I have tried the new Wiiwatch app but it’s not detecting the watch. I bought this watch a month ago and it’s pretty much sitting home and useless. I am not sure what these watch manufactures are thinking, they can make decent looking watch but not an app to support its functionalities.
I am using Nexus 6p with Android 7.1.2

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

You can try to flash only the system part of a Les1 or Thor fw.

It’s a well known issue. WiiWear app doesn’t function with Android 7 and higher.

Some suggest it’s due to different implementation of bluetooth stack in Nougat.

It has nothing to do with watch firmware.

We all wait for new version of WiiWear to fix this.

Thanks for the quick reply guys!!

ricktop … any instructions or video on how to update the system part??

Dear ones are new to the forum, I bought a les1, and I have problems with the weather. Practically when updating the weather in the skin face the weather icon remains with the sun, the temperature is updated, the weather icon no. Do you think updating the firmware solve? What can I do. Thank you.

Jul 28, 2017 8:34:33 GMT 1 benyjw said:
Dear ones are new to the forum, I bought a les1, and I have problems with the weather. Practically when updating the weather in the skin face the weather icon remains with the sun, the temperature is updated, the weather icon no. Do you think updating the firmware solve? What can I do. Thank you.

if i'm not mistaken it is a bug with the SW and should be fixed soon, have you looked for updates via ota or here on the FW section? does it accur with any WF? have you tried Eric's launcher? it does'nt have any bugs and works great with any watch.

With Ota updates, it does not connect, looks but does not download anything. It does with all the WF also the original ones. With the launcher Erik has the same problem the weather icons do not match those of the skin. I preferred not to ship the smartwatch again to China, too long. Can you help me?

Jul 28, 2017 11:02:03 GMT 1 benyjw said:
With Ota updates, it does not connect, looks but does not download anything. It does with all the WF also the original ones. With the launcher Erik has the same problem the weather icons do not match those of the skin. I preferred not to ship the smartwatch again to China, too long. Can you help me?

Need to know the Firmware version you are on now. Sounds like an unsupported version - this means a custom/test version

I have just bought the thor. Should I remove the screen protection? Also, whenever I twist my arm I can see for a second (then it turns its screen off) just a digital watch and not the watchface that I have chosen. Is there something that I can do to change that? Thanks in advance

Update. I have just manually updated the firmware to the latest one. It is working fine now!

Pablo Lo smartwatch dice: Costruisci il numero Z10-YZF-V08-20170608. Help Come posso risolvere questo problema?

Jul 28, 2017 13:47:32 GMT 1 benyjw said:
Pablo Lo smartwatch dice: Costruisci il numero Z10-YZF-V08-20170608. Help  Come posso risolvere questo problema?

this is the last update for the les1:  /thread/1036/les-1-stock-firmware

Molte grazie Soniasophie. Potrei conoscere un metodo per installare il firmware nel mio lemfo  les1. Non capisco perché non gestisce manualmente OTA !!

Where can I download tools to upgrade my firmware? I could not find … Thank you

Jul 29, 2017 10:08:06 GMT 1 benyjw said:
Where can I download tools to upgrade my firmware? I could not find .... Thank you

do you mean sp flash tool?

androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool  i use v5.1644 which have’nt any problems with it.

be careful how you flash. i’m checking what you should choose in sp tool, so do’nt flash before you know what you are doing!

I found the tool in your site, I have already updated the firmware following the YouTube Help. All right, only the weather icon problem that does not change has remained. The weather says cloudy in the face skin is the sun. Soniasophie said that it is a bug you are trying to solve shortly … Thanks anyway …

I wanted to know if it was possible to use the thor firmware in les 1, maybe changing only the system file? ?

Jul 31, 2017 13:07:10 GMT 1 benyjw said:
I wanted to know if it was possible to use the thor firmware in les 1, maybe changing only the system file? ?

That’s what i said in second post…

Grazie Rick. Così significa che posso installare nel lemfo con lo strumento solo la parte del sistema firmware thor. E 'perché nel mio lemfo  les1 nonostante l’aggiornamento del firmware non ho ancora il volto della pelle con il tempo.

I tried installing the thor firmware in my lemfo Les1, I just selected the system.img file, but at the reboot appeared the Zeblaze logo. It’s normal?

I don’t know if the v10 Thor firmware solves this issue, but I have the last ota update installed (v09) on my Thor and I have the same problem (temperature updates correctly but icon always shows sun, even in the night). Concerning the firmware update is it possible to install a new firmware without flashing it from a pc?