Xeric WIP and request

It’s been a while since I’ve done a request especially Xeric, but it also comes with 2 WIPs. I am currently working on the Xeric Cypher and Decypher

and
I am asking for a bit of help from my fellow designers with the Xeric Atlasphere. I am not picky on the colour, but I do prefer the green or the blue…or both. Here is a GIF of the automatic and GMT variants.
I’d prefer the automatic, but if you do the GMT, if you could make one of the half circles the power, I’d be much appreciated. Please help me out with this. With doing the other 2, I really want to do this one, but don’t have the time. I am also work on another Ryōshi-Sama original, as well. Thank you so much, ahead of time.

Credit toXeric.com for the designs.

1 Like

Why not making them all?:wink:

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C I can certainly try. It’ll just take longer. I also gotta admit that I’m a little intimidated by the transparent longitude and latitude globe part of the Atlasphere. I might try to knock that one out first, if I’m doing all of them. I’m debating on whether I should do the GMT or the Automatic…or try both. I’m just not quite sure what the cutout on the GMT is.

A quick preview of the Xeric Atlasphere in Green and silver. I will also be making it in red as well.

What do y’all think?

2 Likes

And here’s a preview of the Xeric Cypher in White and Silver. I will also be doing this one in Blue and Red.

What do you think? Dang near killed my computer on this one. My computer froze several times and WFD kept crashing/freezing. But I got it done. LOL :smile:

3 Likes

They look excellent especially the Xeric Cypher, great work :ok_hand:

@Andy_Pratt Thank you. All that’s left is the Decipher… And that’s gonna be a p.i.t.a. After this, I’m probably taking a break for a while. I’m gonna be moving in a week or two and my wife and I have a baby due any day now. It’s probably gonna take a bit of time to get back in the swing of things.

Minor correction: The Atlasphere Automatic will be done in green and red variants and the Cypher and Decypher will be done in white and silver with green hands and blue with orange hands.

@R_Sauvalle I am already in several groups on mewe. This site is trying to stay loyal to the original G+ group. If you are not going to send praise or criticism on my face(s) please don’t post on my topics. Prior Comment Flagged for spam/advert

1 Like

Hi, please make the Xeric Cypher. It looks so pretty!

@Marco_Riedner please read this:Xeric Atlasphere, Cypher and Decypher Update. It explains where I’m at on all 3 faces and explains the delay on them. There is also a fun fact in there. I switched to a new topic because this page seems to crash a bit on my phone and tablet.

@Nicholas_Herczeg you asked for help with the Xeric Atlasphere. I sent link to a mewe group with active WFD and WM face creators who could have helped you. I have no personal interest in any mewe group per sé. Now, do you still need help with the watchface? (never mind)

Anyway, I could do any of those if you still need help. Just stop flagging my posts. :wink:

Lastly, you are a very talented watch face artist.

@R_Sauvalle Due to @G1NT0N1C’s suggestion that I try all 3, I have decided to do all 3. At this point, I have finished the Atlasphere (the one I was initially apprehensive about) and the Cypher. I am currently working on the Decypher, my new, true designing test. It’s design both scares me and excites me. It has already been done for Wear OS by @Dave281, but it will be my interpretation of it for full Android. The tri-point hands are gonna be a pinta(pain in the…well, you get the picture). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BTW, I wasn’t trying to be mean. Its just that, unless you are linking to a face you made on MeWe or you start a topic that requires a face download from MeWe, it’s against our policy to link there. It’s considered member fishing or advertising and is against the rules. I don’t mind you mentioning it in passing, just don’t link. As long as I don’t see the embedded MeWe image in your post, you should be safe, at least from me.

@Nicholas_Herczeg ok, copy. Then we leave the mewe debacle behind us, as I learned not to link lol

The Decypher top layer is manageable to do in WFD, but yeah I dunno how the hands work. I know you posted an image of the hands bare, without the distinct cover but I forgot how it looked.

let me know if you run into trouble

@R_Sauvalle You are forgiven. :stuck_out_tongue: As far as the Decypher, it’s not hard, insomuch, as it’s complicated and time consuming. I have an idea of how to do it. It just may take me a few hours to perfect. Like with the Cypher, it may take me repeatedly disabling and enabling that top layer to make sure everything is aligned correctly. That seconds wheel is also going to be weird. There are 13 dots. Doesn’t exactly break down well. I dunno. I’ll figure something out. With 12 dots, it would break down into 5 revolutions per minute.

sounds complicated, well good luck :slight_smile: it’s a nice looking watch