X5+ default keyboard in last update

I noticed they finally changed default keyboard back to qwerty round keyboard in last update.
But i noticed that the last line (where you change to numbers, shift key, space bar and enter) doesnt work in default browser and also in chrome. In other apps it works normal.
I know I can install different keyboards but I like this one.

Do you also have this problem?

Thank you

Same problem on my lem5, and don’t works mic button for voice recognition. In other apps all works normal.

Noticed that problem too.
Hope it gets fixed along with the battery drain issue soon.

Jan 29, 2017 21:06:02 GMT 1 kw88user said:
Noticed that problem too. Hope it gets fixed along with the battery drain issue soon.

all these happened after the updates?

same on the finow x5+

Jan 29, 2017 21:30:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 29, 2017 21:06:02 GMT 1 kw88user said:
Noticed that problem too.
Hope it gets fixed along with the battery drain issue soon.

I can’t tell if the battery drain issue existed already before the last update.
When i got the watch i just played around for a day and immediately updated it to the latest version.

Jan 30, 2017 11:05:33 GMT 1 kw88user said:

Jan 29, 2017 21:30:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

When i got the watch i just played around for a day and immediately updated it to the latest version.

try reseting the watch and see if it still drains the battery install Settings Search and see what runs.

Jan 30, 2017 23:03:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 30, 2017 11:05:33 GMT 1 kw88user said:

try reseting the watch and see if it still drains the battery install Settings Search and see what runs.

It cannot be fixed using a factory reset. You need to hook up your watch to your PC using Vysor on Chrome and set up your account - then install Jbak2keyboard from the Play store and configure using Vysor again.

Select Paul Bort’s round keyboard option for each keyboard type.

Works great !