X3+ X5+, what's the difference?

This might be a silly question, but I was glancing at the new arrivals at Everbuying, and it seemed like the basic specs (memory, procesor, Android version, etc) are all the same, so what’s the difference? Has anyone created something explaining the differences between the rather confusing variety of seemingly identical watches?

Take a look at smartwatch ticks

Oct 4, 2016 8:22:07 GMT 1 Martin said:

Chuckles, "Already do, I stumbled across his review on the Blitz and decided to pick one up. That said, I'm thinking the average consumer isn't going to want to dig through a YouTube channel in order to figure out which one is the best, a simple chart or some kind of simple guide to show the differences would be more to their taste. I'd offer to make one, but seeing as how I don't know the difference m'self..."

Screen size

1.3 inch vs  1.4 inch obviously

Oct 4, 2016 14:42:05 GMT 1 Martin said:
Screen size

1.3 inch vs  1.4 inch obviously

Huh, hadn't noticed. Still, I'm not actively looking, I'm waiting for the market to shift, I've no doubt that 1G watches will become the standard in the future, anything less is too small for these to serve as any kind of phone replacement. Also the price jump is a bit steep right now, my Blitz ran about $95, and it'd cost me $25- $30 more to double the memory and maybe get a fractional increase in screen size.

As noted, someone should put some kind of chart together… Mmmm, well, I’m not against some grunt work if I can find the info I need for the chart or someone can help with it.

Oct 4, 2016 8:04:26 GMT 1 javarod said:

screen size, type of screen, resolution, 3 buttons vs 2 buttons, they both have android 5.1 same chip, 4 quad cores. the x5+ is a better choice for men.

Anybody knows when the x5+ will be available?

Oct 24, 2016 12:41:38 GMT 1 brugk000 said:

probably on november.

Oct 24, 2016 15:55:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 24, 2016 12:41:38 GMT 1 brugk000 said:

probably on november.

Thanks

07th of november and there’s no x5+ on markets only the lemfo lm5 with 1.39 inch screen

Oct 4, 2016 13:59:40 GMT 1 javarod said:
Oct 4, 2016 8:22:07 GMT 1 Martin said:

Chuckles, "Already do, I stumbled across his review on the Blitz and decided to pick one up. That said, I'm thinking the average consumer isn't going to want to dig through a YouTube channel in order to figure out which one is the best, a simple chart or some kind of simple guide to show the differences would be more to their taste. I'd offer to make one, but seeing as how I don't know the difference m'self..."

Blitz is pretty good but very limited by 4G rom. First one I got was DOA (same as the Youtube video) so there may be some QA issues there. Battery lasts twice as long as my X3+ and I prefer the Blitz interface.