X-Mas Prime: Face for Stock Launcher (interactive)

It work’s like charme. I’m quite sure that you’ve made a mistake with the Paket name. That’s the trickiest part…

We spent a lot of time on this . It does work 100% . Trust us :wink: . However its very easy to get wrong . Study carefully

1 Like

Dear Tim and G1NTON1C!
I corrected a little thing and now works :+1:
I’m very happy :smiley::smiley::smiley:
Many thanks :pray:
Happy New Year :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Best Regards

3 Likes

That’s great. And you should be proud that you’ve solved it for your own! Concrats!:blush:

1 Like

Great news :+1: . Happy christmas and new year to you too :wink:

Thanks, I got my new watch delivered just today, and this one I wanted to try. I really like it, and the many touch zones with app launches are really nice. And works with Prime stock launcher :+1:
Thank you for creating and sharing it.

I love this watchface, but seems I am now stuck with the black screen problem. I can longpress the power and get graphics, but rest of user interface is black.

Pfheww, I got back. The file above from Tim, solving a flickering problem, is that a new version without the black screen problem ?

Did you make a watchface for more daily, non Christmas usage with all these launcher fields ?

The flickering issue is very new to us when using array 62 only in watch face design . However Odins duplication method works fine ( although we dont know how ) . The file i posted works just fine so dont worry

He he, while working fine, I agree, it didn’t fix the black screen problem with the Christmas clockskin. Is there an updated one ?

You will have to ask the maker . The problem with this face could be there is too much animation happening and the watch freaks out .

1 Like

Which sound recorder app does it call ? Nothing seems to happen, so don’t think I’ve got the right one.

… and it has begun. Welcome to the world of XML editing. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Tim…I like it! 'The watch freaks out" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: With the mental state (Of which you constantly refer too! :woozy_face: :grin:) of the members who are using it…why wouldn’t it freak out?!! Now that has to be one of the best descriptions I’ve seen on here Tim, Bravo! :+1: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Hi Dr_Andy,:wink:
I need Your help yet again. With touch I can’t start the fitness program.:exploding_head:
Package Names:
com. sports. wiiteer. fitness.module.main.ui.MainActivity
com.sports.wiiteer.fitness
I write to .XML.:

<ceterX…
<centerY…
com. sports. wiiteer.
fitness.main.ui.MainActivity
com. sports.wiiteer.
fitness

What am I writing badly???
Because it’s not working. :thinking::thinking::thinking:
If You have time, please help me :pray::pray::pray:
Thank You very much :+1::+1::+1:
Best Regards :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I’m not near my computer so bear with me . If you remember in our instructions you must get your two lines the right way round . The main activity line should the top line ( look at instructions again ) .

com.sprots.wiiteer.fitness.module.main.ui.MainActivity

com.sprots.wiiteer.fitness

Thanks

Thank You, but that’s how I wrote.
It doesn’t work. :frowning:
Best Regards and Happy New Year :partying_face::partying_face:

Thats a shame although i must admit a few havent worked for me when stock apps

Happy new year to you too

here you’ve got a few spaces that shouldn’t be there, if they are present in the actual xml as well, it could be the reason

1 Like

I think he was just showing it this way for speed ( short hand ) :wink:

1 Like

Hallo,
what am I writing badly??:thinking:
Best Regards