WW-UNO-Black-24hr-Mod-Watch-5 < Requested

Round Dot Is Power :slight_smile:

clock_skin_model

5 Likes

WW you are a legend mate! :+1: :+1: The small dot for the power is a great idea and it fits into the watch face nicely! Having the day just above the name is an improvement to the original! :+1: (Maybe you should send them this face and show them where they went wrong? :crazy_face: :rofl:) Many thanks for making this for me Warlock…very much appreciated indeed mate! :+1: Cheers, “When the big hands on the White dot, it’s 20 past three quarters power”! :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

You are very welcome … was fun to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did a side by side of the two watches Warlock…and yours is wayyyyyyyy easier to read! :+1: :+1: Obviously the size of the Kospet screen makes a difference…but still easy to read at a glance! I am looking forward to seeing how it looks on my Kospet prime 2…should look as big as Big Ben! :crazy_face: :rofl: Thanks again mate! :+1: Cheers, “That photography is bloody awful Doons”, Doons

That’s COOL ! Looks really good :slight_smile:
I am glad you like it ! :slight_smile:

I made the red strip at the bottom white for easier reading ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea about making that strip white Warlock! :+1: :+1: As you can see from my watch…a quick glance at it can be confusing until you learn to ignore the red strip at the bottom. And I agree with you 100% mate…It looks really good! Cheers, Doons

1 Like