Would it be possible for someone to make some really cool MLB watch faces,

Would it be possible for someone to make some really cool MLB watch faces, please? Baseball season is just around the corner… Especially the Tigers, Cubs & Indians… Thanks!!!

:3missing/deleted image from Google+

@John_James Anything in particular you would like? Favorite team? Favorite player? Digital? Analog? Hybrid? We need a baseline to start.

@Nicholas_Herczeg I like the Tigers, the Cubs and the Indians. Hybrid or analog would probably look the best… maybe base it on the Tag Heuer Nismo, since it has stripes, etc. Just an idea…

@John_James Do you have Universal Launcher? If you do, that expands what I can do (it’s free on the play store.). I can use animated backgrounds (not interactive), as well as quartz movement. If you don’t, I can still make you a decent watch, just without the above features. Not everyone wants or needs them. I also wanted to mention that I am a high functioning Autistic. The more vague you are, the harder it is for me to figure out what you want.

@Nicholas_Herczeg why yes I do…

I apologize. I will give more detail in future requests.

@John_James Not yelling at ya. No need to apologise. Letting people know, sometimes, helps people work within my abilities. When I’m making my own original faces, I make what I like. If people like them, awesome. When making tribute or custom faces, without enough information, I can only make what I think you’d like which may not be what you actually want. It even helps other designers that aren’t autistic. Pictures, specifics and even what type of watch you want it for definitely helps.

I know. Just being polite. I’m grateful for all of the watchmaker/facemakers in this community. Would like to try making some myself. I just can’t get the software to run on my MacBook…

@John_James You need to install Java runtime environment. There should be a Mac exacutable on the Java site.
Check this out: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
From there just download and run the Watchface Designer Java executable. Click on @Marco_Ferreira and look for 0.14.1
https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

@John_James it might also help to download Photoshop or GIMP. They allow you to edit pictures to use as elements or backgrounds for your watch faces. Then experiment with everything that WFD has to offer. Have fun. That’s what this community is all about.

@Nicholas_Herczeg thank you