Working on a Classic Hannah Barbera Cartoons Series

Hannah Barbera legendary cartoons will be next. Have only two done so far…very hard to find good enough quality stock photos to start with but I want at least 8…maybe 10. Each one will depict a classic series with character/characters and the series name above in shadows with original release dates and total episodes from series. So far Top Cat and Huckleberry Hound are somewhat done. Will put links and all credits when i get 8 or 10 made up…could be more or less not sure yet but good stock photos are an issue so far.

Samples

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

Have about 11 semi-made faces now…far from done…will be doing a custom second hand and hour and minute hands for each face including the 2 that you see from above will also be redone. The postal season is soon to be ramping up so It may a bit to get all 10/11 faces done and complete. Just showing the complete backgrounds on all of the faces…a few (the flintstones, the impossibles, ricochet and scooby doo) needed altered fixing so it looks natural…look at the flintstones around the edges and you’ll see what I mean. next one will be with all the droplinks and credits when they are done. if one should be left out since I wanted 10 but apparently I have 11, if there is a consensus for one then I will drop it. If not, all 11 will be with links and credit. Why too wordy…lol.

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

clock_skin_model

1 Like

Well @Labby , You certainly know how to select fantastic themes for your faces mate! :+1: :+1: There wouldn’t be many on the Forum who haven’t enjoyed a Hannah Barbera at some stage in their childhood. Top Cat was a favorite of mine! Looking forward to seeing these magnificent faces mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like