WiiWatch Question

Does WiiWatch show a continuous ring when the phone gets a call or just a quick notification? On my AllCall W1 and WiiWatch when I get an incoming call it it just a quick notification. I would like the watch to show me the phone is ringing until I pick up the call. Or does it do that and there is some permission setting, etc. I am missing? I have just upgraded to a Xiaomi MI MIX 2.

Nov 15, 2017 17:05:09 GMT 1 jackbox said:
Does WiiWatch show a continuous ring when the phone gets a call or just a quick notification? On my AllCall W1 and WiiWatch when I get an incoming call it it just a quick notification. I would like the watch to show me the phone is ringing until I pick up the call. Or does it do that and there is some permission setting, etc. I am missing? I have just upgraded to a Xiaomi MI MIX 2.

why are'nt enable BT calls to get the calls to your watch.

Nov 15, 2017 17:30:28 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 15, 2017 17:05:09 GMT 1 jackbox said:

why are’nt enable BT calls to get the calls to your watch.

I don’t want phone audio going to watch when I answer calls. Just want the watch to let me know there is an incoming call.

Nov 16, 2017 2:36:47 GMT 1 jackbox said:

Nov 15, 2017 17:30:28 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
why are’nt enable BT calls to get the calls to your watch.

I don’t want phone audio going to watch when I answer calls. Just want the watch to let me know there is an incoming call.

ok, the only way is to reset the watch after the update so everything will work well.