WiiWatch assistant source

Hello,

Has anyone found the source code of WiiWatch apk or found WiiWearableSDK on the internet?
The newest version (v1.8) has problem with stability, on older some app notifications are missed (like from deliveries app).
So source would be very helpful.

Dec 15, 2017 18:42:30 GMT 1 catus said:
Hello,

Has anyone found the source code of WiiWatch apk or found WiiWearableSDK on the internet?
The newest version (v1.8) has problem with stability, on older some app notifications are missed (like from deliveries app).

Use google search and you 'll find the newest version. I think, I'm not allowed to put the link here.
Dec 15, 2017 18:42:30 GMT 1 catus said:
Hello,

I will pass on the issues. We work directly with the developer of WiiWatch so it is good to know. Thanks.

Hi pablo11,

I’ve been trying to connect my KW88 to my phone, but everytime I connect, the wiiwatch app crashes. I have the latest version of the firmware that allows BT calling on my watch, and I used the latest version of wiiwatch on my phone. Thoughts? I’ve cleared the cache on the phone, and I’ve also removing the watch pairings. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

schung78 AvatarJan 18, 2018 17:16:35 GMT 1 schung78 said:
Hi pablo11,

I’ve been trying to connect my KW88 to my phone, but everytime I connect, the wiiwatch app crashes. I have the latest version of the firmware that allows BT calling on my watch, and I used the latest version of wiiwatch on my phone. Thoughts? I’ve cleared the cache on the phone, and I’ve also removing the watch pairings. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

it might to do with your android version on your watch, my note 5 is with android 7 and it works fine with kw99 after i’ve flashed it with the new firmware that has the bt calls app.

pablo11

schung78 AvatarJan 18, 2018 17:16:35 GMT 1 schung78 said:
Hi pablo11,

How are you connecting WiiWatch to the watch from your phone?

Hi soniasophie, pablo11,

1. I used the link on the QR code to download the app (the checked google play - turns out it is either the same version or updated)
  2. Bluetooth on the watch and phone were turned on, then I opened the app on the phone
  3. Clicked the Settings (gear) icon, went to device management, then made sure that the little radar/echo looking graphic was running
  4. The app found the phone and would start to connect. After connecting, the app would hang for a second, then crash with an error (Unfortunately, Wiiwatch has stopped).

It turns out that if I reboot my phone, the watch is now connected. It appears it is still storing the watch information, so that was good at least. Thanks for reaching out; hopefully they create a better firmware/app that allows for remote camera to see what the phone camera actually sees (I know there are apps out there, but it would be nice to integrate this into the app itself).

schung78 AvatarJan 19, 2018 17:17:18 GMT 1 schung78 said:
Hi soniasophie, pablo11,
  1. I used the link on the QR code to download the app (the checked google play - turns out it is either the same version or updated)
  2. Bluetooth on the watch and phone were turned on, then I opened the app on the phone
  3. Clicked the Settings (gear) icon, went to device management, then made sure that the little radar/echo looking graphic was running
  4. The app found the phone and would start to connect. After connecting, the app would hang for a second, then crash with an error (Unfortunately, Wiiwatch has stopped).

It turns out that if I reboot my phone, the watch is now connected. It appears it is still storing the watch information, so that was good at least. Thanks for reaching out; hopefully they create a better firmware/app that allows for remote camera to see what the phone camera actually sees (I know there are apps out there, but it would be nice to integrate this into the app itself).

Thanks for the update.
Can you remind me which phone you have?

pablo11 AvatarJan 22, 2018 8:24:06 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
schung78 AvatarJan 19, 2018 17:17:18 GMT 1 schung78 said:
Hi soniasophie, pablo11,

Thanks for the update.
Can you remind me which phone you have?

Sure. I have a note 4 with custom ROM (Note 7 I believe). If I wipe everything and start from scratch, it plays nice only on the first try. After that, it crashes like normal.

schung78 AvatarJan 23, 2018 20:46:00 GMT 1 schung78 said:
pablo11 AvatarJan 22, 2018 8:24:06 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

try with different phone, i wonder if it got to do with the custom rom on the note 4, btw, why not stock rom and just root and remove all things you do'nt like there's not anything worth flashing the android 7 i have it on my note5 and not that big of a difference.

Guys, I have an iphone 7 and wiiwatch is a pain to use. My watch ( zeblaze thor pro ) keeps disconnecting and only connects again if I open wiiwatch in the iphone. As fas as I know wiiwatch should find watch by itself when disconnected, right? I have tried in another phone (android) using watchdroid and the behaviour is totally other. Could you please help me?

Apr 24, 2019 15:20:05 GMT 2 mcleverson said:
Guys, I have an iphone 7 and wiiwatch is a pain to use. My watch ( zeblaze thor pro ) keeps disconnecting and only connects again if I open wiiwatch in the iphone. As fas as I know wiiwatch should find watch by itself when disconnected, right? I have tried in another phone (android) using watchdroid and the behaviour is totally other. Could you please help me?

Simple i am iphone user in my thor pro ( A5 good decent watch) die because water damage and i wil tell you get an Android phone maybe a cheaper one because compatibility issues Android 5 vs IOS it did happen to me too,try to reset the watch get the latest firmware and root it and use watchdroid app, not the latest in play store,the latest have some issues from google

Hi, Pablo!

I will like to be part of the wiiwatch developers community. I have a kospet optmius pro and of course I use wiiwatch 2 to sync my device. How can I access to the code or be on touch with the developers team?

I can ask for the source but it is not open source.
It is possible that they will share it with me but I can’t promise anything…

It will be great!
Thank you!