Which watch to buy?

good evening,
what do you think is the best android watch today?
I ordered the kospet optimus pro but they canceled the delivery.
I’m more interested in being able to change faces … so I want it with a nice display and a decent battery.
of course, just copy your faces into the clock folder without having to change anything.
I like much Finow X7 but display Is no full :rage:
tips?
thank you

1 Like

I would personally go for the " Kospet prime or the prime SE " or the " Kronos genesis " . These are the newest out there at the moment . Lots of info on this forum .

Thanks

4 Likes

so you say better the Prime of the Optimus?
If I’m not mistaken between the 2 it only changes that it has 1 more camera (which I don’t need) and the bigger battery

Me too. I would say the Kospet Prime.
May be, a rectangular one is a bit more useful for accessibility and viewing. I’ll see if I buy a Ticwris Max soon…
But for the moment, Prime is really a good one!

1 Like

Have a look here https://youtu.be/q_Z6EpYQM6E

The optimus has a amoled screen but its smaller than the primes bigger ips screen . The prime has a huge battery which is also great . Both great watches .

3 Likes

aesthetically I prefer optimus.

1 Like

My choice in a similar situation was the Genesis, because of the transreflective display ( outside in the sun a big advantage ) and the cameras at the right side. Hope to get it soon.

2 Likes

I see this :

the difference in screen quality seems a lot to me. Ok the bigger one but if you see worse I prefer a little smaller

If you want as high a resolution as possible you should go with the optimus pro with its 454x454 pixels, but it still has a little black border, though nowhere near as bad as on the x7. For watches with as little black border as possible I can reccomend the bakeey a4 which I’m using myself and the iqi i8 which I used before the a4. Looking straight at the a4 you can see no black border at all. On the i8 on the other hand you could say that it has a black border, but it doesn’t matter because of the way it’s designed. Both of them has a resolution of 400x400.

5 Likes

If outdoor viewing is a consideration, I would choose the Kronos Genesis.

3 Likes

Kospet prime all the way, being able to have a smart watch that lasts for two days is a game changer. Add to that 3 gigs of ram and a powerful processor

3 Likes

if I don’t get the optimus it will be difficult to choose