What's the nicest round smartwatch that isn't too pricey?

I’m looking for something not much more than $100. it doesn’t need to have its own sim card, needs to work well with android. What do you think?

Apr 30, 2017 18:38:43 GMT 1 easyejl said:
I'm looking for something not much more than $100. it doesn't need to have its own sim card, needs to work well with android. What do you think?

the full android watches all have sim slot, you do'nt have to use it. there are many good rounded watches which under the 100USD what specs are you looking for? i have\had the no.1 D5 (great watch), the x3+ (also great watch with avrage usage 24hr battery life), the s99a (hated it and bad battery life), no.1 D5+ (good watch not as the D5 with battery life). there are the z9, x5+\x5, kw88, i2,i3,i4, and others.    

I don’t really have anything specwise in mind, just needs to look nice. good battery life would be nice, but anything over 18 hours is plenty. Something that actually has android wear would be nice. Outside of that I can’t think of anything. nice screen is about all

May 1, 2017 13:48:14 GMT 1 easyejl said:
I don't really have anything specwise in mind, just needs to look nice. good battery life would be nice, but anything over 18 hours is plenty. Something that actually has android wear would be nice. Outside of that I can't think of anything. nice screen is about all

these watches do'nt have Android Wear only Android 4.4 or 5.1, i use the D5+ and i like it, also you have the D7 and i love the Finow x3+ (had it) with the D5 with 3g on all the time with 2hr of BT , gps about an hour i got a 24hr of usage with the D5+ i get about 10hr to 15hr same with the x3+.
Apr 30, 2017 18:38:43 GMT 1 easyejl said:
I'm looking for something not much more than $100. it doesn't need to have its own sim card, needs to work well with android. What do you think?

can try lf16 or dm368