What's the best app you have on your Watch

Hi all

I just got my first smartwatch and was wondering what apps people like and use?

Thanks
Klaus

Sept 6, 2018 11:11:23 GMT 1 klausm said:
Hi all

I just got my first smartwatch and was wondering what apps people like and use?

Thanks
Klaus


it all depend on your kind of usage, but first of all notifications app, then good calendar, do’nt put too much as it is only a watch:)

which watch do you have?

Watch droid assistant
GSM battery monitor
Spotify
Google podcasts
Inbox

That’s my big 5

facebook, messenger, snapchat, WhatsApp, spotify, Instagram

Sept 6, 2018 14:25:24 GMT 1 noidremained said:
facebook, messenger, snapchat, WhatsApp, spotify, Instagram

these are the MOST eating battery apps:)

Sept 6, 2018 19:07:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 6, 2018 14:25:24 GMT 1 noidremained said:
facebook, messenger, snapchat, WhatsApp, spotify, Instagram

these are the MOST eating battery apps:)

Yes I know because they are checking all the time.

You asked earlier what watch I got, I just got KW88Pro.

Sept 6, 2018 13:51:23 GMT 1 matyas said:
GSM battery monitor

most of the apps you've mentioned are big battery drainers but THIS one is the most. on A7 you do'nt need it.

klausm

can you upload pics of the watch on aliexpress they look so nice better than the old versions, go on this video and look up the settings to modify better usage.

Do you want me to upload a photo of my watch ?

Sept 8, 2018 10:51:49 GMT 1 klausm said:
Do you want me to upload a photo of my watch ?

no need, what watch do you have?

A KW88 Pro as I wrote earlier

Sept 8, 2018 11:14:46 GMT 1 klausm said:
A KW88 Pro as I wrote earlier

HO YES, THEN YES, PLZ UPLOAD SOME PICTURES, you know....i reply many comments soo....no sure which one is the one

Fill_lpg, its an app that shows lpg prices all over the country and is linked to gmaps and linguee translator

Ghost detector :+1:
Swear word generator :+1:

Sept 17, 2018 18:51:21 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Ghost detector 👍 Swear word generator 👍

What???
Sept 18, 2018 1:14:18 GMT 1 leafar said:
Sept 17, 2018 18:51:21 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Ghost detector 👍 Swear word generator 👍

What???

I guess that those are his favourite apps
Sept 18, 2018 11:24:26 GMT 1 noidremained said:
Sept 18, 2018 1:14:18 GMT 1 leafar said:
What???

I guess that those are his favourite apps

Truly stunning apps :+1:

Also. :-

One gun cat

Swearing ringtones :+1:

Sept 19, 2018 19:06:41 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Also. :-

One gun cat

Swearing ringtones :+1:


now…i understand your wife:)

Sept 19, 2018 19:10:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 19, 2018 19:06:41 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Also. :-

One gun cat

Swearing ringtones :+1:


now…i understand your wife:)

Haha . Love having a giggle . Especially when people think i’m serious :laughing::laughing::laughing: