Watchface of pujie black and facer

Why we are unable to use pujie black or facer watch faces in full android watches?? Or is there any way we can? Also applicable to watchmaker protected watchface ( for eg:- pardo designs) there is no option of exporting how can we get the file so that we can place those files in clockskin folder to work??

Looks like you have not tested my launcher…

2 Likes

Yes i am using it…from very long time but…my question is how to get the files of protected watchfaces because in watchmaker app some watchfaces are not with export option ?? And also there is no way to download pujie black watchfaces…

I don’t use the export option, I always download the face directly from the creator thread, not from watchmaker…

Creator thread?? Can u provide the link please…one more thing i want to sell my watchface which is inspired from a very permium watch can i do that?? If yes than how?

There’s forum and web site with designer’s watch face where you can download.
About selling, NO it’s not possible in this forum as everything is for free.

…no no not selling not here i mean on watchmaker ??and yes i hv tried facerepo but …i m not able to download watchface of pujie black i can only download some of watchmakers watchface but sometimes even they force to install through watchmakers app with no export option. How can i get pujie black watchfaces to work on full android watches.?? Did u tried these on ur app? Sry for asking so many questions at ounce…:sweat_smile:

We discussed that a while ago…

Seen that…seems like trick is not working or i tried on few watchfaces on facerepo endedup with access denied issue

This one download directly without any trick : https://facerepo.com/app/faces/details/pujie-black-1528410f7b8

1 Like

hhttps://facerepo.com/app/faces/details/blunova-15b99c5ae99

How can i download this puke black preset and use it on our watch @Eric_Crochemore

1 Like

Yes @Eric_Crochemore i am also talking about these watchfaces also parado designs on watchmaker.

You can get all prado designs using that link trick,just go in watchmaker and open watch face page,click on share button and you will get the watch face key,replace that key (it will be something like i23_5)in the link and you can download the watch face(eg. Instead of “/shsyhvfjjnmkf.watch” put “i23_5.watch” it works like charm)

1 Like

Wow thanks…i got it…really works? Do you idea are we able to get pujie black watchfaces on these watches …if no then can you explain?

Till i know one method to get pujie black watch face is through using its widget on our watch,but for some reason it doesn’t work on universal launcher properly,i get black screen,so probably have to use apex launcher or something

can u pls explain how to do this…

Hhttp://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/watches/ixxx.watch

Open watch maker recieve choose a paid face,click on share button and copy the link the at the end there will be “/ixxxx” just copy that and replace with "/ixxx " in the above link

1 Like

ok… got it! thanks a lot…