Watch faces for standard launcher

Hi everyone, im new to the whole smart watches. I wanted to find out where do you download the program to make your own watch faces. I would love to try. Also i have the kospet prime. Anyone have any cool animated or touch watch faces that work with the standard stock launcher ?

Toni Chalmers

You can use watchface designer or clockskin maker
someone here can attach the files as i do not have the direct DL links (or google)
you can also navigate to the “round” categories here in the forum for hundreds of faces (touch and non-touch) that work with stock. also upgrading to universal launcher will open you up to even more designs.

hi,this is the link for wfd.

bye

I’ve had several Zeblaze watches in the past year or so (because they kept breaking, so wouldn’t recommend Zeblaze) but I have always hesitated when it came to installing the Universal Launcher over the stock launcher. I have been unsure how it works. Does it replace the stock launcher or does it work side by side with the stock launcher? Are there any risks associated that can affect the normal functioning of the watch? I’m sure all this information is out there somewhere but I haven’t really come across it.

Universal Launcher is another launcher (a great one I might add) which replaces the stock one. There’s no risk afaik, it rather improves the working (more arraytypes, icon pack support, .watch file support, inbuilt timer+calculator and better screen-on-raising-thing)

1 Like

Thank you for the link. I have tried everything to open this file on my laptop. I have windows 10 any advise? I downloaded java 8 but its not working

What’s not working ? What happens when you open the jar file
Jre

It doesn’t open, says looking for a file to open

When you right click and select open with there should be an option for java™ platform se binary

1 Like

I selected the java tm platform se binary but all that happens is a black screen like command prompt then it closes and nothing