Watch Droid

New version fot Watch Droid 3.8.7.3

Connect your Android watch to your phone so you can receive notifications of your selected applications, incoming call information, make a call, manage music playback, turn up or down volume, and more.

Modify the behavior in a notification possibility to vibrate, sound, turn on screen.
Select white reading background with black letters or black with white letters.
New integrated keyboard for response.
Call
Possibility to select vibrate, sound, leave screen on.
A new button with options appears in the notifications:
Return.
Discard.
Answer.
Remove.
Discard and eliminate.
Exit.
Translation in French Jean Pierre.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant

Very good app! Works fine on my FINOW X5 Air. Much better than built-in Watch Helper!

I tried this on my AllCall W1 but the app kept disconnecting from the watch. WiiWatch on the other hand stays connected but I really like the functionality of Watch Droid better. Wish it would stay connected.

Nov 15, 2017 17:03:26 GMT 1 jackbox said:
I tried this on my AllCall W1 but the app kept disconnecting from the watch. WiiWatch on the other hand stays connected but I really like the functionality of Watch Droid better. Wish it would stay connected.

if i'm not mistaken it because you use both, try to see how Watch Droid act when you disable WiiWatch.

Nov 15, 2017 17:36:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 15, 2017 17:03:26 GMT 1 jackbox said:

if i’m not mistaken it because you use both, try to see how Watch Droid act when you disable WiiWatch.

WiiWatch was uninstalled when I tried Watch Droid so that was not the issue. It just won’t stay connected.

Nov 17, 2017 3:08:14 GMT 1 jackbox said:

Nov 15, 2017 17:36:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
if i’m not mistaken it because you use both, try to see how Watch Droid act when you disable WiiWatch.

WiiWatch was uninstalled when I tried Watch Droid so that was not the issue. It just won’t stay connected.

did you enable BT calls app?

Nov 17, 2017 7:38:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 17, 2017 3:08:14 GMT 1 jackbox said:

did you enable BT calls app?

No as I don't want to use that feature. I installed the respective app to phone and watch and paired the watch and phone by Bluetooth. The app would work for a while but then the Bluetooth connection would drop. I emailed the dev and he said on some devices it does not stay connected and hopes to release a new version that addresses the issue. He said the new version is in beta testing now.