Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

Versión 15.10.40.10 now on Play Store

Battery:
Battery consumption and event log
Graphics and consumption statistics
Events graphed according to selected range
Possibility of changing the color of each of the events
Control of percentage of charge, status, type, temperature, battery voltage.
Estimated total battery charge and discharge time
Smartwatch charging completion notice

Heart Rate:
Automatic measurement of the heart rate according to configuration
Continuous heart rate measurement for 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour
Measurement graphs according to selected range
Statistics of maximum, minimum and average measurements

Step Tracking:
Track daily activity log counting steps taken
Graphs of number of steps daily, weekly and monthly
Daily goal mark and chart color according to activity
Estimation of distance, steps and daily average according to selected range

Display:
Improved configuration options
Color change for better viewing and less battery consumption
Blue star functions that can be activated even if you are not a Premium user
Many bugs fixed

4 Likes

Thank you all for your answers, I can finally download the 15.1 version on both my phone and my watch, I´m a premium user and so far it works like a charm, Thanks

I love the new app
Is there a way to add a, if charging do not check heart rate.? Would be nice for the genesis and LEm 12 owners so it doesn’t try checking heart rate when using the charging dock since it blocks the sensors

Is there a way to sync the heart rate and sleep data to Google fit or other fitness app?

Unfortunately the modifications are many and I would have to rewrite all the code of version 9 again in the new version, I do not see it possible.

Thank you very much for your report, I will take it into account for the next version, if the smartwatch is charging its battery, do not take the heart pulse

1 Like

The possibility of initiating a call by quick contact was discontinued in v9.1 due to the new Play Store policies, unfortunately the sources of those versions are no longer there and I cannot modify them. Sorry I try to continue improving the application with the little time I have.

4 Likes

Hello maybe is a silly Questin but… I just paid for the premium version and i´m using it o my Kospet Prime, I also have a thor dual 4. the question is: can i use the premium version i have to pair both watches?? thanks in advance

@lumaticsoft hi Pablo.
I am sorry about this and I will tidy up this thread later today. :handshake:
Have a great holiday :+1:
Cheers.

4 Likes

@lumaticsoft - this is now your thread again.
I will keep an eye on it
Have a great holiday my friend :+1: :+1: :santa:

@Luk no more posts here please - they will automatically get moved to the other thread.

3 Likes

Thank you for your great work for all us!!

Only one question: I can’t find the new display options that you talk about…:thinking:

P.s. I’m using Lem12

3 Likes

Thanks very much @lumaticsoft :+1:
Hope you had a great day for the holidays :handshake::handshake::handshake:

1 Like

I have a feature request if it is possible,I love your app it’s working great with my kospet optimus, I would really like if you could add incoming calls action buttons like Google dialer for the miui dialer and also can you please make separate widgets for notifications and music panel ,I use your widget panel and it will be great to swipe down to see notifications directly instead of app like layout.

1 Like

I might be wrong, but I believe @lumaticsoft is focusing on Android 10 now…
But who knows.?

Hi…

With the new version everything works correctly but I only have a problem with the heart rate detection.

The long time measurement (5, 15, 30 minutes) works great. If, on the other hand, I make a manual instantaneous measurement or an instantaneous programmed in time … this measurement is wrong and always the same. I noticed that in these instant measurements the green light of the sensor on the bottom of the smartwatch turns on for an instant and then turns off, probably the error depends on this.

Do you have the same problem?

I suspect that this is an error in the watch firmware - not Watch Droid…

1 Like

A separate widget for music or just have a active notification so you can play or skip from the notification panel.

Error in firmware? Why?

Is there any possibility in the future that the data from the Fitness app (map, Heart rate, distance, calories) will be synchronized with the Watch Droid Phone so that we do not need other sports apps?

2 Likes

In the different tests that I carry out with the device models that I have, everything generally works well, but I have seen that some firmwares cannot handle more than one application or service that requests data from heart pulse sensors, if you want to carry out a continuous measurement and there is a service that is collecting data the sensor is blocked. I would have to review what is happening in your case, but the users who have contacted me by email are very satisfied with this option, so I agree with @pablo11 maybe it is a firmware problem.