Warning: Do not accept OTA update on Android watch.

I advise dont update to last ota battery drain in 6hours with nothing connected or screen on. Cant change watchfaces not eveb the default ones. It just gies black for 2sec and then to the face you last selected.

I hope you dont have this issues but its just my ex patience since last update.

Dec 26, 2016 22:56:56 GMT 1 aapke said:
I advise dont update to last ota battery drain in 6hours with nothing connected or screen on. Cant change watchfaces not eveb the default ones. It just gies black for 2sec and then to the face you last selected.

Dec 26, 2016 23:13:33 GMT 1 antony123 said:

Got settings and then select display, select default watch skin and then select one of the watch faces.

Got to home, this fixed the same
Issue on my X5 +. You should now be able To press and hold on the watch face and then should be able to scroll through to change face.

Dec 26, 2016 20:53:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 23, 2016 4:52:35 GMT 1 smith said:
Yes, I also receive a OTA update, but I don’t accept it.

why not? you can try and if you do’nt like you can downgrade (but you need to flash the stcok again).

Unless it is proved to be safe and good.  
EDIT: D6 users have different comments about this firmware. Some said it’s a good one which saving battery life,some is on the opposite.

Dec 26, 2016 23:28:12 GMT 1 antony123 said:
Got settings and then select display, select default watch skin and then select one of the watch faces.

Issue on my X5 +. You should now be able To press and hold on the watch face and then should be able to scroll through to change face.

Ok thanks will try this !

Dec 27, 2016 3:45:35 GMT 1 smith said:

Dec 26, 2016 20:53:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
why not? you can try and if you do’nt like you can downgrade (but you need to flash the stcok again).

EDIT: D6 users have different comments about this firmware. Some said it’s a good one which saving battery life,some is on the opposite.

true, after many resets and flashing i still do’nt get what others getting and before all the updates i had great battery life i know what causing the problem but i need root to fix it.

Dec 27, 2016 10:07:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 27, 2016 3:45:35 GMT 1 smith said:

true, after many resets and flashing i still do’nt get what others getting and before all the updates i had great battery life i know what causing the problem but i need root to fix it.

They said downgrade won’t solve this battery draining issue. What do you think about this? Thanks for your reply.

Dec 27, 2016 11:30:42 GMT 1 smith said:

Dec 27, 2016 10:07:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

They said downgrade won’t solve this battery draining issue. What do you think about this? Thanks for your reply.

i’ve reflashed the rom and it did solve the battery problem for me just when i updated again the battery started to drain fast but now i think battery is much much better but it been only a day so…i’ll keep checking:)

Dec 26, 2016 23:28:12 GMT 1 antony123 said:

Thanks this worked !!

I found this on that web.link