waiting for my q3 plus to be delivered

So i finally decided to buy a smartwatch and looking at smartwatch ticks youtube channel and being the frugal yorkshire man i am i opted for the q3 plus.

lets see what this puppy can do!

any tips?

Jul 20, 2017 6:21:35 GMT 1 trooperbill said:
So i finally decided to buy a smartwatch and looking at smartwatch ticks youtube channel and being the frugal yorkshire man i am i opted for the q3 plus.

lets see what this puppy can do!

any tips?

yes:) use the watch first without any apps and notifications just to see how the battery behave, after you see that it is ok, then just use the watch for notifications and again watch battery draining, if all ok, start download the apps that you want, my suggestions do’nt use auto sync for gmail and google play store and updates it will drain battery:)

thanks i run my phone pretty lean at the moment (s6 edge plus) so battery life is a major concern. Anyone tried the new Google Triangle app its supposed to manage data better and let you control what apps do what.

Jul 20, 2017 12:59:18 GMT 1 trooperbill said:
thanks i run my phone pretty lean at the moment (s6 edge plus) so battery life is a major concern. Anyone tried the new Google Triangle app its supposed to manage data better and let you control what apps do what.

will try:)