Vacheron Constantin 31 Day Retrograde Perpetual Calendar - UL

This $105,000 watch features:

• Silver rimmed sapphire crystal dial with a black painted index minute & hour markers. The Perpetual Calendar displays:
  • The Day & Month sub-dial digits are printed on the crystal - the hands pointing to the current day & month are located beneath the crystal dial have a contrasting silver plate which highlights the current date.
  • Current Date is indicated by a retrograde date hand located at the top half of the dial with the odd & even dates off-set. The indicating hand is located beneath the crystal dial.
  • 4 Year digit display window at 6 o’clock position.

clock_skin_model

THE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE:

Vacheron Constantin 31 Day Retrograde Perpetual Calendar

CREDIT: Vacheron-Constantin.com

2 Likes

And you said you were all out of ideas! Shame on you! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I am sorry to say that I am not producing any standard launcher faces for you Doons

No worries doubledad! :+1: Very few of the other face makers on here are producing faces for Standard launcher either! (Ok, ok, so that is not strictly true! Plenty of great SL faces being made by Forum menbers! I just added it for “Dramatic” content! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:) But that’s the price I have to pay for being an individualistic, Rugged and outrageously handsome :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Standard Launcher stalwart, I guess! Cheers, Doons