UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

I had same issue.
I just flashed it

I was hoping to avoid that. But I will look into flashing it. Thanks

Yes, frustrating isn’t it?
Sorry

Yes, because flashing a device for the first time always takes a lot of time and seach work. No problem.

And the pain started:

If I attach my watch to the dock, should the device info appear in the red given area? I’m following the tutorial from the Kospet website. I installed the MTK usb drivers on my Windows 10 OS and was given a succes message.

In which mode should I put my whatch? File transfer?
Instead of download only mode, for a firmware upgrade. Can I also put it in firmware upgrade mode?

Follow the instructions from here but use the firmware for your device. I suggest you use the driver installer in the flashing tools zip file attached to this same post…

Great tutorial, this worked out for me. Thank you for your quick help!

3 Likes

Glad to hear it :+1::handshake::handshake:

Hi to all.

I have a kospet Optimus Pro 3/32.
My fw release Is 3.3 update with OTA .
Fw date is 20200902, someone have this update?
Max

I received this update as well, there is a new firmware for the nordic chip included, but apart from that i can’t tell any difference.

Same will happen for the Prime.
It’s heart rate sensor improvements for dark skin.
That’s all

3 Likes

Hi, I had two updates thru OTA, v.3.2_20200718 and v.3.3_20200902 (build numer), 3-32gb , optimus pro, do I have need to factory reset. can you please someone message from v3.0 to v3.3 what are the changes has been done. thanks for your time.

I think I mentioned it in post above yours

Interesting, they found a fix for the heartrate?

1 Like

Well,… That’s what they are saying but I can’t test it…

Ηi again
After the v.3.2_20200718 all my watch faces have crashed. They have faulties and they are not represented normal.
In one of his videos mr. Ticks had presented an app that fixes all these fautlies on watchfaces.
Do you know how can i fix the watch faces?? (of course ι have already uninstalled the watchfaces and installed them again, but the problem remains).

thanks

Personally, I would go back to the previous working version.
The heart rate sensor performance with dark skin was the only reason for the last update.

If you don’t have any issues with the heart rate sensor then it’s not important to take this update.

In my opinion…

2 Likes

The battery display is not working properly?

Battery display is working fine my friend

The only app that I can think of is Watch Face Designer.
It allows you to edit the xml file that instructs the face functions.