UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

It’s not going to do any harm and no root needed.

Sorry . I dont have one to test

Thanks a lot pablo11 and noidremained

1 Like

Hello

I m coming back again and the reason is a lot of problems with my Kospet optimus pro 3/32.
Firstly i lost the activation - termination sounds.
Afterward they came back but ** i lost vibration.**
Additionally in google play store app, the home page doesn t open and there is always a selection button for loading. No matter how many times i push it it doen t open the page.
Whether all these problems are related with the ‘MTKnoLED.apk’ that i installed at about 20 days ago?

Thanks

So let’s start with the basics.
Have you changed anything else ?

I would start by making a backup of anything you need on the storage and then factory reset.
There is a known issue with Google services at the moment. Fix is here: Important for all Android Watch owners - Google Error

No i didn t change anything else.
The vibration issue is related with the Google services?

No.
I was just asking you what has changed since you noticed these problems?

The only things that i did after these problems (no vobration, no google apps) i just uninstalled the ‘MTKnoLED.apk’ and did some reboots

MTKnoLED is not the reason for your problem. I’m using it on some devices, too. Without any troubble.

Factory reset please.
Backup your storage if needed

1 Like

Thanks a lot.
I ll try it hoping to solve especially the issue with the disappeared vibration.

Please forgive me if I have posted in the wrong place but I have an issue on my Kospet Hope. Recently the green heart rate monitor light on the back is permanently on even if I disable or force stop the app. It’s really draining the battery.

A full factory reset should stop this . Thanks

1 Like

I haven t done the procedure with the "Help Play Services Error_v1.3.7_apkpure.com.apk but i did the factory reset.
Despite the reset vibration is still dead.
Can i have any help or i have to accept that this is a permanent malfunction?

My idea
1, Install the HARDWARE TEST FOR ANDROID From PLAY STORE or here https://apkpure.com/hardware-test/com.da2da2.hardwaretest
2, Go to SOUND and press VIBRATE
3, WORKING??

I agree.
It’s also possible that there is a loose connection playing a part

Gyuri unfortunately it doesn t work.
Pablo11 what do you mean by that?

It seems to be a hardware issue.

So no solution???