Update on my uploads based on the Rolex Sky-Dweller. Please feel free to comment.

Update on my uploads based on the Rolex Sky-Dweller. Please feel free to comment. Thanks

Here is the Homage to Rolex

And here is the site I found them on

New link to folder. Faces are now tweaked to be correct and you now have the choice of with or without bezel.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_KN3Qx5JhJ7N2dOUHlpSU85ZVk

If you like these and would like to donate for the hard work involved, please use this link. Thank you

6ed85d4eaff149b41fa21a8ba0e4d7c8.png

a5d74c53eb3b35bd3b9ce7df3535f1cc.png

0c852e176905b608de50e85f0d8c17d2.png

Great work… and some nice ideas…

@Andrew_Davis Thanks Andrew

Very nice Paul :+1:

congrats! great job

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Thank you

@Paul_Mackel Good morning… :slight_smile:

@Paul_Mackel Could you do a version without the bezel?

Good Job on these Paul. If I might comment that removing the bezel will allow these to fit better on our watch screens. The bezel tends to shrink the display. I can’t wait to see the new versions, should you decide to redo these without the bezel.

Agree with Ciro and A1 Web!

Bit busy at the moment. But be patient…:blush:

OK Guys. The bezelless ones are up. New links in OP.
Ive fixed the missing number 9 from the date. Only noticed myself yesterday when it was displaying just number 1.
Thanks for your patience.

Hello Paul, can you please share the new links ? I don’t know where “OP” is. I assumed it meant old post but when I checked the old post links the bezel skins are still there. Thanks

Yes the bezel skins are still in the zip but you now have a choice. Panel.png is with bezel and panel2.png is without bezel.

@Paul_Mackel The bezelless skins are not stretched to fill the whole display. How can I do it? I have a D5

I’ll check 2nite as at work atm. Panel2 needs to be 400x400 pixels

@Paul_Mackel I resized the skin to 400x400 pixels but the date lens has moved a bit to the left & watch hands are not longer

With these beautiful clock skins work on No.1 D5 watch?

Yes Alex as I also have the D5 watch.

estão liberados para downloads ?