Universal Launcher New Generation [2.x]

Eric, because changing the skin with your lancer does the pedometer reset? First without the lancer changing the skin the counting pad also appears in the new Skin not starting from scratch but bringing the total reached.

Sept 2, 2017 7:57:17 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Sept 1, 2017 21:55:29 GMT 1 arb2040 said:
Hi! I've just installed the launcher (2.2.7) for the first time on my Finow x5+.

This launcher seems really great, but one thing must work to make it ‘perfect’ for me:

The Wrist On Gesture.
I have turned this feature OFF in the original system menu, and also turned it ON in the launcher settings. Then rebooted the watch.

But, it still does not work: The display is not turned on by the gesture.

Does anybody have an idea what I might try next?

You don't need to play with that. On finow watch, the system wrist turn on works Well and will show my launcher if it's installed.

Thank you!  Now it works perfectly!  (Maybe it would be useful to mention this in the first post? - Could save some other Finow-users some trouble.  

)

Sept 2, 2017 12:52:39 GMT 1 benyjw said:
Eric, because changing the skin with your lancer does the pedometer reset? First without the lancer changing the skin the counting pad also appears in the new Skin not starting from scratch but bringing the total reached.

Changing skin never reset pedometer for me (it does reset sometime but rather due to launcher crash)
Sept 2, 2017 21:16:49 GMT 1 nameless said:
Sept 2, 2017 12:52:39 GMT 1 benyjw said:
Eric, perché cambiare la pelle con il tuo lancer fa il pedometro resettare? Innanzitutto, senza il lancer che cambia la pelle, il rilievo di conteggio appare anche nella nuova pelle, non partendo da zero ma portando il totale raggiunto.

Cambiare la pelle non ha mai resettato il pedometro per me (si resetta a volte, ma piuttosto a causa del crash del lancio)

It is done when I reboot, the skin begins with 0.
Mar 15, 2017 23:04:50 GMT 1 ricktop said:
INTRODUCTION NOTE : This work is done for free. No one should take it to sell it or put on the PlayStore without my permission. If someone find this application useful, feel free for a little donation (not too little otherwise it's only for PayPal...) :  Community Donation Page - goo.gl/FrUKUE donations for THIS project are welcome here : paypal.me/EricCROCHEMORE

Previous thread : /thread/387/clockskin-universal-launcher-standalone-app

"Nothing as changed, but everything is new ! "

I’ve spent the last 3 month removing completely the clock engine in pure java and integrating a new framework (Cocos2dx) in C++ / Lua to replace it.
Why this framework : it’s a game framework that offers great performance and that is used in the superb watchmaker application.
Once again i started from scratch, nothing was existing, even the clockskin is done from scratch.

So what’s new with Cocos ?

• smooth animation at 60 fps even on very big watchmaker skin (was only 5-10 fps with big skins in previous version).
  • less memory usage : only a few Mo is used (from 100Mo to 10Mo for the same skin)
  • less CPU usage : from 50% to 22% for the same skin
  • Still not 100% compatible with watchmaker files but it’s not very far now

• clockskin compatibility is not 100%
 battery charging is not managed for example

Little demo :
using those 2 skins :
www.watchawear.com/contest-v2/download/28-contest/3092-opulence-nx5.html
www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces/download/2-watch-faces/4796-pulsar-dual-moded.html

drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71Z0doVFNhWXpRVGs
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71V2NyX2V6NmF5R0k

Feature demo video in this thread: 
/thread/1004/les1-launcher-watchawear-faces

Notes :

• Pulsing default skin is not a bug, it’s a feature that shows that the engine is working good.
  • To use the wrist on gesture (with compatible watch), disable the system one and enable mine in the settings.
  • If you want to uninstall : first you need to go in launcher settings 3rd screen and click little button with “Uninstall me”, then go to system settings locate app settings there and uninstall there. 

Read more: /thread/758/universal-launcher-new-generation-2?page=26&scrollTo=6848#ixzz4dD68AUu4

Features :

• .watch file support (only not protected format)

• clockskin file support is not full : are missing arraytype : 17, 18, 97, 98 and 99

• date/time/stopwatch tags (reference here watchmaker.haz.wiki/).

• battery tags (except temp)

• sensor tags only steps/HR/accelerometer

• NEW some “series” tag support (only minute / hour)

• NEW timezone / weather

• NEW â€œskin pref” dialog in the 3rd setting page : the Main location is used for weather, the others are for timezone. You can also choose C or F for temperature.

• No counter/phone/device/calendar/tasker tags

• full script support

• NEW full shape / shader support

• markers / text (carriage return is not seen)

• NEW text shader support

• Bright / Dim mode, multi screen support

• NEW full lua support with wmschedule, tweens but no wmtransition

• Double tap opens a dialog box where you can : choose between Night and Day mode, adjust the zoom factor and choose the skin.

• clockskin Skins can be read in ZIP format : no need to decompress a skin in the ClockSkin directory, just put the zip file.
    Note the the ZIP file should not contain the skin in a sub directory.

launcher bug fixes :
- widgets should be now alive

How to install the Launcher :

• install the APK
  • activate the correct authorisations requested by the app

Version 2.2.7 :

drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71eVkwR1ZZdXVpeE0

Version 2.2.6 (DPI choice cycing):
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71a3ZlZkNSWXpxbEU

Version 2.2.5 (DPI choice cycing):
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71Nlh3d0R5clIxNk0

Version 2.2.4:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71UEtiN2VrVVJJMW8

Version 2.2.3 :
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71ZlhqaXR3SWpmUDQ

Version 2.2.2 beta :
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71T0VnOVVySjlfWTA

Version 2.2.0 :
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71c2pfcmtKY3BRVEU

Version 2.1.4 :
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71TnlKWld0dTQzT28

Version 2.1.3 :
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71SjktbjcwWUswdnM

Version 2.1.2 :
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71NjVQdlZaNjhrZzA

Version 2.1.1 :
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71SURUYlMxbHEwQnM

Version 2.0.10 (old):
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71Q2VJWFc1eU9qQ00

Does not work on my Lemfo LES2. I have wiped & tried installing it many times. The result is the same. It seems that the default launcher is not deactivated. When I swipe from left to right to see the notifications. The app list is displayed. Eventually the default LES2 watch face will show up.  I have tried the last 3 version with no luck.  

I am still having the same issues.  I even went to the extent & tried installing every revision on the launcher.  The same issues exist.  When I swipe down for the settings screen.  I the video everything is inside the blue ring but that is not the case on my watch.  When I try going into preferences on page 3.  That screen does not display correctly.  Also preferences, uninstall, & exit are all jumbled together on page 3.

To me it doesn’t appear that the default launcher is being fully deactivated.  The universal launcher is running on top if you will.  I have provided some more pictures of my issues.

Sept 3, 2017 21:21:34 GMT 1 jadesse said:
I am still having the same issues. I even went to the extent & tried installing every revision on the launcher. The same issues exist. When I swipe down for the settings screen. I the video everything is inside the blue ring but that is not the case on my watch. When I try going into preferences on page 3. That screen does not display correctly. Also preferences, uninstall, & exit are all jumbled together on page 3.

To me it doesn’t appear that the default launcher is being fully deactivated. The universal launcher is running on top if you will. I have provided some more pictures of my issues.

That’s called a DPI issue, try using the DPI button in the launcher setting.

I have & it really seems to screw things up to the extent that I have to do a system wipe.  When I try using the DPI the watch needs to be reset.  I think it changed to 140.  Now I cannot event swipe down to bring up the settings pages.  The notification page is not accessible anymore either.  Below is what first come up for the notification screen.  Now I have to wipe it again because I can not uninstall the launcher.

Sept 3, 2017 22:57:16 GMT 1 jadesse said:
I have & it really seems to screw things up to the extent that I have to do a system wipe. When I try using the DPI the watch needs to be reset. I think it changed to 140. Now I cannot event swipe down to bring up the settings pages. The notification page is not accessible anymore either. Below is what first come up for the notification screen. Now I have to wipe it again because I can not uninstall the launcher.

What’s your watch ?
Wait for next release

I did finally get the DPI set to 100. It appears that the launcher is functioning as it should. I order to bring up the setting page I have to start my swipe down more towards the center on the watch face. As opposed to swiping down from the top of the screen.

Couple questions about the preference screen. Can you set any location? Also what is the Loc. offset?

I found a couple of other issues.

1. When I push airplane mode an error appears “Unfortunately Settings has stopped”.
  2. The screen does not turn on when I raise my wrist.
Sept 4, 2017 6:37:02 GMT 1 jadesse said:
I did finally get the DPI set to 100. It appears that the launcher is functioning as it should. I order to bring up the setting page I have to start my swipe down more towards the center on the watch face. As opposed to swiping down from the top of the screen.

Couple questions about the preference screen. Can you set any location? Also what is the Loc. offset?

I found a couple of other issues.

1. When I push airplane mode an error appears “Unfortunately Settings has stopped”.
  2. The screen does not turn on when I raise my wrist.

Location is based on Yahoo, if you hit the “
” and nothing is found that means that your location is not found
 The offset is the time offset of this location.
  • it may be your OS that is special.
  • Have you done what is needed ? What’s your watch again !
  • Thanks!

I have the Lemfo LES2.
    Everything worked before.  I had the wrist gesture working previously but that was before I got your launcher working.

I can turn airplane mode on in the default watch settings.  So I am not sure if there is something different in the firmware between the LES1 & LES2.

I have the same problem with the airplane mode on a S1/Q7 watch Android 5.1

jadesse do you have any special program installed like hibernation manager? I’ve had the same problem with the turn, but set to much on hibernation. After I changed it, every think works fine with the turn.

Sept 4, 2017 19:33:01 GMT 1 hans65 said:
    I have the same problem with the airplane mode on a S1/Q7 watch Android 5.1

jadesse do you have any special program installed like hibernation manager? I’ve had the same problem with the turn, but set to much on hibernation. After I changed it, every think works fine with the turn.

I have absolutely nothing installed except the Universal Launcher.  Wanted to get it working before I started introducing new apps into the fold.

Sept 4, 2017 17:22:50 GMT 1 jadesse said:
    Thanks!

I have the Lemfo LES2.
    Everything worked before.  I had the wrist gesture working previously but that was before I got your launcher working.

I can turn airplane mode on in the default watch settings.  So I am not sure if there is something different in the firmware between the LES1 & LES2.

I figured out the wrist gesture issue.  I had to go into the default launcher and turn on in the setting. (Swiping Up). As with the LES1 there is not a setting for this in the OS settings.

Hi Eric
    I am using v.2.2.6 In the dimmed mode the second hand does not work
    It can be fixed from the launcher or the .watch has to be edited.
    Thanks for reading me

Hello,

First of all, many thanks for your job. It’s cool to be able to use .watch files.

I would like to know if there is a way to introduce, in the next version, a parameter to configure the duration time of wrist screen timeout ?

Because 3 seconds are just too fast for me.

In the meantime, is there a way to manually change this value ?

Thanks,

Sept 5, 2017 9:30:43 GMT 1 titux said:
    Hello,

First of all, many thanks for your job. It’s cool to be able to use .watch files.

I would like to know if there is a way to introduce, in the next version, a parameter to configure the duration time of wrist screen timeout ?

Thanks,

It’s already there, take a look at “Skin prefs” (from home screen up → right → right)

Sept 5, 2017 13:38:56 GMT 1 yawa said:
    Sept 5, 2017 9:30:43 GMT 1 titux said:
    Hello,

Thanks,

It’s already there, take a look at “Skin prefs” (from home screen up → right → right)

EDIT : Ok, So I suppose there is an issue with this function, because on my LEM5, this setting does not changed the time where the display remains on.
    Even if I configure 10 secondes, the display still turns off after 3sec.

Initially, I thought that this function was to set a delay between 2 wrist turns.

Sept 5, 2017 13:52:11 GMT 1 titux said:
    Sept 5, 2017 13:38:56 GMT 1 yawa said:
    It's already there, take a look at "Skin prefs" (from home screen up -> right -> right)

EDIT : Ok, So I suppose there is an issue with this function, because on my LEM5, this setting does not changed the time where the display remains on. Even if I configure 10 secondes, the display still turns off after 3sec.

Initially, I thought that this function was to set a delay between 2 wrist turns.

Are you sure you're not using the default system timeout or wrist turn on ?