Universal Launcher New Generation [2.x]

Sept 5, 2017 13:38:56 GMT 1 yawa said:
Sept 5, 2017 9:30:43 GMT 1 titux said:
Hello,

First of all, many thanks for your job. It’s cool to be able to use .watch files.

I would like to know if there is a way to introduce, in the next version, a parameter to configure the duration time of wrist screen timeout ?

Because 3 seconds are just too fast for me.

In the meantime, is there a way to manually change this value ?

Thanks,

It’s already there, take a look at “Skin prefs” (from home screen up → right → right)

EDIT : Ok, So I suppose there is an issue with this function, because on my LEM5, this setting does not changed the time where the display remains on.
Even if I configure 10 secondes, the display still turns off after 3sec.

Initially, I thought that this function was to set a delay between 2 wrist turns.

Sept 5, 2017 13:52:11 GMT 1 titux said:
Sept 5, 2017 13:38:56 GMT 1 yawa said:
It's already there, take a look at "Skin prefs" (from home screen up -> right -> right)

EDIT : Ok, So I suppose there is an issue with this function, because on my LEM5, this setting does not changed the time where the display remains on. Even if I configure 10 secondes, the display still turns off after 3sec.

Initially, I thought that this function was to set a delay between 2 wrist turns.

Are you sure you're not using the default system timeout or wrist turn on ?
Sept 5, 2017 15:24:57 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Sept 5, 2017 13:52:11 GMT 1 titux said:
EDIT : Ok, So I suppose there is an issue with this function, because on my LEM5, this setting does not changed the time where the display remains on. Even if I configure 10 secondes, the display still turns off after 3sec.

Is it the function named "Hand bright screen" ? Because even if it's ON or OFF, there is no change for me.

Moreover, the default system wrist mode, in the Power saving category, should always be ON to work.

If the default system wrist is OFF and the “hand bright screen” is ON, so the wrist feature does not operate.

I tried to clean cache and reinstall the app, but there is no change :confused:

Thanks for your help

Sept 5, 2017 15:35:21 GMT 1 titux said:
Sept 5, 2017 15:24:57 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Is it the function named "Hand bright screen" ? Because even if it's ON or OFF, there is no change for me.

Moreover, the default system wrist mode, in the Power saving category, should always be ON to work.

If the default system wrist is OFF and the “hand bright screen” is ON, so the wrist feature does not operate.

Thanks for your help

So you're using the system wrist ON feature, that mean your watch is not compatible with this feature, so i can't help you.
Sept 5, 2017 15:38:30 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Sept 5, 2017 15:35:21 GMT 1 titux said:

Thanks for your help

So you're using the system wrist ON feature, that mean your watch is not compatible with this feature, so i can't help you.

Ok, no problem

From my mind, this behaviour was not effective in the previous version I tried (Clockskin Universal Launcher 1.1.7).

I will tried it again to confirm or not.

Regards,

Deleted. Just used the search and got my answer…

I switched from version 2.2.3 to version 2.2.7 on my Domino DM398, but I still have the same problem with the notifications as before:
when I get an incoming notification, the screen of my watch lights up, but instead of showing the actual screen with the notification(s), it shows the watch face. This happens when the watch face was active the last time the watch was touched. If the screen with the notifications was active the last time, then also this screen will be shown when a notification comes in.
Rick, do you confirm this is still an existing problem in the launcher ?

Sept 5, 2017 16:07:52 GMT 1 gf1973 said:
I switched from version 2.2.3 to version 2.2.7 on my Domino DM398, but I still have the same problem with the notifications as before: when I get an incoming notification, the screen of my watch lights up, but instead of showing the actual screen with the notification(s), it shows the watch face. This happens when the watch face was active the last time the watch was touched. If the screen with the notifications was active the last time, then also this screen will be shown when a notification comes in. Rick, do you confirm this is still an existing problem in the launcher ?

Not on my watches.

Sept 5, 2017 18:19:47 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Sept 5, 2017 16:07:52 GMT 1 gf1973 said:
I switched from version 2.2.3 to version 2.2.7 on my Domino DM398, but I still have the same problem with the notifications as before: when I get an incoming notification, the screen of my watch lights up, but instead of showing the actual screen with the notification(s), it shows the watch face. This happens when the watch face was active the last time the watch was touched. If the screen with the notifications was active the last time, then also this screen will be shown when a notification comes in. Rick, do you confirm this is still an existing problem in the launcher ?

Not on my watches.

But on DM368 / I3 / I4, ricktop .

Unfortunately it’s still the “good old bug” for me I have to live with it. You meant, you know about it but you have no idea how to fix it, right?

Sept 5, 2017 20:44:33 GMT 1 yawa said:
Sept 5, 2017 18:19:47 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Not on my watches.

Unfortunately it’s still the “good old bug” for me I have to live with it. You meant, you know about it but you have no idea how to fix it, right?

No, i mean i don’t have it on I3, I4, les1…

Discovered possible issue which may or may not be known. I tried installing google calendar. The app installed and initially open OK When you first run the app there are four screen that show the functions for lack of a better term. At the end when OK is press the app faults out and tells you play services needs to be updated. When updated this screws up the universal launcher. The clock face move down & to the right. You cannot uninstall it from the 3rd screen because you cannot see the “uninstall” button. This happened to me twice. I had to do a system reset.

Play Services Version is 11.5.09 works but I don’t know what the updated version was. Sorry! The lesson here is the updating google play services might screw up you watch too.

Sept 6, 2017 4:28:13 GMT 1 jadesse said:
Discovered possible issue which may or may not be known. I tried installing google calendar. The app installed and initially open OK When you first run the app there are four screen that show the functions for lack of a better term. At the end when OK is press the app faults out and tells you play services needs to be updated. When updated this screws up the universal launcher. The clock face move down & to the right. You cannot uninstall it from the 3rd screen because you cannot see the "uninstall" button. This happened to me twice. I had to do a system reset.

Play Services Version is 11.5.09 works but I don’t know what the updated version was. Sorry! The lesson here is the updating google play services might screw up you watch too.

Are you sure it’s not that you activated the square mode zoom ?

Sept 6, 2017 6:42:36 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Sept 6, 2017 4:28:13 GMT 1 jadesse said:
Discovered possible issue which may or may not be known. I tried installing google calendar. The app installed and initially open OK When you first run the app there are four screen that show the functions for lack of a better term. At the end when OK is press the app faults out and tells you play services needs to be updated. When updated this screws up the universal launcher. The clock face move down & to the right. You cannot uninstall it from the 3rd screen because you cannot see the "uninstall" button. This happened to me twice. I had to do a system reset.

Are you sure it’s not that you activated the square mode zoom ?

Ricktop, you have the patience of a saint.  I honestly don’t know how you keep from losing your cool over the stuff that gets posted here.

Sept 5, 2017 22:10:48 GMT 1 ricktop said:

No, i mean i don't have it on I3, I4, les1...

Strange. Well, I have a DM368, actually running a I4 FW, earlier I3 FW. Perhaps it's really about some HW incompatibility, because I had this issue with all FW's I tried. Sometimes it's running pretty well, but in the most cases not.  

Hi! I have the DM368 and I don't have this problem, I'm using the wacth droid phone and watch droid assistant (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone&hl=es) and works perfect!
Sept 6, 2017 16:18:41 GMT 1 dmayuscula said:

Hi! I have the DM368 and I don't have this problem, I'm using the wacth droid phone and watch droid assistant (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone&hl=es) and works perfect!

Yes but in this case you don't use the launcher notification, so that's normal. But i agree those apps are great !

New thread is here : /thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

Thanks for your post. Where is this file located? I cannot get the watch faces to come full round, always in square. Changed option to round and just puts in box in corner of screen.