Universal Launcher New Generation [2.3 and above]

Jan 5, 2018 8:09:07 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Jan 5, 2018 7:51:01 GMT 1 aivaras said:
Ricktop you mean darwin27264? I have read all 4 his posts, but there is no info how to correct this problem

Yes that's why it would be interesting that he shares the solution.

But where have you read this solution post? I can't find it

2.5 published with framerate correction in clockskin and notification back to normal behavior (not multiplied)

Jan 8, 2018 22:25:22 GMT 1 ricktop said:
2.5 published with framerate correction in clockskin and notification back to normal behavior (not multiplied)

When I try to change the watch's sphere, it turns black and does nothing. What can happen? What application is recommended to use with this launcher to receive notifications? a greeting

The back gesture (from up to down) doesn't work.

I remember this problem was solved in another version.

Thanks.

Jan 10, 2018 21:36:59 GMT 1 juanan said:

Thanks.

Iā€™m not sure what you mean because all of the gestures work just fine with this latest version on my Finow X5+.  It might be helpful if you at least let the developer know what watch you own and what version of the launcher youā€™re using before making an essentially useless post.

I dont know if someone has this issue, using stock launcher in my Lemfo lem5 pro all my touchscreen works without any issues, when using universal launcher latest version, the top of the touchscreen doesnt work, for instance, playstore has the search field on the top of the screen, I press in it to open keyboard and simply doesnt do nothing, exiting universal launcher, and everything gets normal.

Thank You,

Hugo do Carmo.

Jan 10, 2018 21:36:59 GMT 1 juanan said:

Thanks.

sometimes in the notification part i can t clear the notification becouse i ve a black screen and the notification stuck down,i try to move it up but it return down on my les1

Big thanks to Ricktop for his efford. I have installed your launcher and Iā€™m finding my way with it. I have a question which I canā€™t figure out myself. Is there a way to zoom in or out on the display? I downloaded google fit but I canā€™t go to the correct buttons to confirm my choises. the startscreen from google fit is not compatible with the round face of the watch. THX in advance for helping me out.

Jan 13, 2018 9:29:17 GMT 1 KTM said:
Big thanks to Ricktop for his efford. I have installed your launcher and I'm finding my way with it. I have a question which I can't figure out myself. Is there a way to zoom in or out on the display? I downloaded google fit but I can't go to the correct buttons to confirm my choises. the startscreen from google fit is not compatible with the round face of the watch. THX in advance for helping me out.

install settings search from playstore and on accessibility enables enlargement gestures
Jan 11, 2018 18:28:06 GMT 1 hugocarmo said:
I dont know if someone has this issue, using stock launcher in my Lemfo lem5 pro all my touchscreen works without any issues, when using universal launcher latest version, the top of the touchscreen doesnt work, for instance, playstore has the search field on the top of the screen, I press in it to open keyboard and simply doesnt do nothing, exiting universal launcher, and everything gets normal.

Thank You,

Hugo do Carmo.

Iā€™ve the same problem on my Q7 and Iā€™ve already placed this issue here, search for it and see the comment for it. I guess there is no solution for this problem.

Jan 13, 2018 14:13:36 GMT 1 hans65 said:

Jan 11, 2018 18:28:06 GMT 1 hugocarmo said:

Thank You,

Hugo do Carmo.

Iā€™ve the same problem on my Q7 and Iā€™ve already placed this issue here, search for it and see the comment for it. I guess there is no solution for this problem.

Yes no solution for this problem, it comes from the strange Android system that those watches have i guess...  Normally there's no wat an app not running can change the display of other apps...

Bonjour,

Which tracker gps Can I use with my Thor S ?

Strava ?

Merci.

When the time is 00:00, the step counter does not work.
Sorry bad english.

Hi, I installed the latest launcher yesterday on my Driggro DI01ā€¦wow its so good thank you. I donā€™t seem to have any issues and can run .watch files. I canā€™t stop downloading them.

Hi Eric, first of all congratualtion for your good work in making the greatest watch launcher ever! :slight_smile:
Only a couple of questions on skins.
In my LES1 with stock launcher, on the change skin wheel menu I could go to download section, and get a set of skins made available by the vendorā€™s server.
Now with Universal Launcher (last one available from Google Play):

1. I donā€™t see download section any longer in change skin selector (and I donā€™t find the option anywhere elseā€¦)
  2. Many of the stock skins (native skins and factory downloaded skins) are no more there (maybe because they arenā€™t compatible any more? ā€¦)
    Is it normal?
    For the rest, ericā€™s launcher is fantastic, customizable menus, widget in home screens, animated and more appealing skins, well ā€¦ really awesome. Respect!
    Thanks in advance.
Jan 18, 2018 9:13:56 GMT 1 gabolander said:
Hi Eric, first of all congratualtion for your good work in making the greatest watch launcher ever! :-) Only a couple of questions on skins. In my LES1 with stock launcher, on the change skin wheel menu I could go to download section, and get a set of skins made available by the vendor's server. Now with Universal Launcher (last one available from Google Play): 1) I don't see download section any longer in change skin selector (and I don't find the option anywhere else..) 2) Many of the stock skins (native skins and factory downloaded skins) are no more there (maybe because they aren't compatible any more? ...) Is it normal? For the rest, eric's launcher is fantastic, customizable menus, widget in home screens, animated and more appealing skins, well .. really awesome. Respect! Thanks in advance.

1) normal, i will not connect to the constructor server. We already have so many skins available on our forums. 2) stock skins are not clockskins but java classes built-in the system launcher, so they can't be shown on my launcher.

Hi Rick, thank you for your work.

1. Is there a way to remove the background image on the notifications screen? I would like to leave it black.
  2. Do you have plans to implement the apps menu with zoom list?
  3. Any idea if I can customise the functions of the hardware buttons without rooting?
Jan 18, 2018 19:24:52 GMT 1 myzorg said:
Hi Rick, thank you for your work. 1. Is there a way to remove the background image on the notifications screen? I would like to leave it black. 2. Do you have plans to implement the apps menu with zoom list? 3. Any idea if I can customise the functions of the hardware buttons without rooting?

Rick, I join to myzorg question, expecially for point 3. I would like that watch starts the camera by pressing twice hardware button, for instance... Do you think it should possible without rooting?

Best,
Gabo

P.S.  Thanks for your answer to my previous questions.

I signed up here just to say thank you!

Still enjoying your launcher, Rickā€¦ watch file runs well now in your latest update (2.5) on my watchā€¦

Can i have a request, Rickā€¦ Would you add a feature so we could choose how to change facesā€¦ i sometimes double tap the screen accidentallyā€¦

If you could add a long press 3s, that would be awesomeā€¦

Sorry for my bad englishā€¦

Thanks in advance, Rickā€¦ d best