Universal Launcher New Generation [2.3 and above]

it doesn’t install on amazfit pace

I would like to try again this launcher. I’ve visited this url :

www.watchfaceup.com/android.php?page=5

in order to find some watch faces to install with the launcher but I’ve to download every single face every time, I cannot find a sort of “collection”. It exists? In order to download all the faces and put them totally inside the watch…

I have an AllCall W1 and I can’t get watchface files to render in Fahrenheit. I set the skin prefs to Austin and the Celsius to Fahrenheit but all watch faces still render in Celsius. Do you have any ideas? I am running v2.5.

Does the launcher support sunrise and sunset such as this:  string.sub(’{wsr}’,1,1)*30

AntoineMartinAstronomique.watch

Jan 19, 2018 17:35:48 GMT 1 pycon said:
I would like to try again this launcher. I've visited this url :

www.watchfaceup.com/android.php?page=5

in order to find some watch faces to install with the launcher but I’ve to download every single face every time, I cannot find a sort of “collection”. It exists? In order to download all the faces and put them totally inside the watch…

We don’t do collection here, use our G+ community for faces, watch our YT channel for tutorial and that’s it.

Jan 20, 2018 7:19:55 GMT 1 stevef said:
Does the launcher support sunrise and sunset such as this: string.sub('{wsr}',1,1)*30

If your location weather is updated, yes this should work.

Jan 20, 2018 12:21:11 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Does the launcher support sunrise and sunset such as this:  string.sub('{wsr}',1,1)*30

If your location weather is updated, yes this should work.

My weather location is being updated but the two small dials on the right for sunrise and sunset stay at the 12 o'clock position all the time.  My location is Phoenix, US.  My watch is a Finow X5+
Does the launcher support sunrise and sunset such as this:  string.sub('{wsr}',1,1)*30

The good code for this type of rotation: {wsrp}*180 for sunrise hand and {wssp}*180 for sunset hand
Jan 20, 2018 20:15:45 GMT 1 zsolt m said:

The good code for this type of rotation: {wsrp}*180 for sunrise hand and {wssp}*180 for sunset hand

That's interesting because this face works perfectly on WatchMaker but the sunrise and sunset hands are stuck at 12 using Rick's launcher.  Here's the faced loaded in Desktop Watchmaker editor.  I'll modify the code with the snippet from your post and see what happens.

I modified the code with your snippets but the hands still stay stuck at the 12 o’clock position.

Jan 20, 2018 20:32:45 GMT 1 stevef said:
That's interesting because this face works perfectly on WatchMaker but the sunrise and sunset hands are stuck at 12 using Rick's launcher.  Here's the faced loaded in Desktop Watchmaker editor.  I'll modify the code with the snippet from your post and see what happens.

The code is good, what you earlier posted, that working too.

The code is good, what you earlier posted, that working too. Have you set your watch to 24 hour mode?
Jan 20, 2018 20:51:24 GMT 1 zsolt m said:
Jan 20, 2018 20:32:45 GMT 1 stevef said:

The code is good, what you earlier posted, that working too.

The code is good, what you earlier posted, that working too. Have you set your watch to 24 hour mode?

Yes, I set the watch to 24-hour mode and rebooted but still no change.
Jan 20, 2018 20:58:25 GMT 1 stevef said:
Jan 20, 2018 20:51:24 GMT 1 zsolt m said:

Both version work fine for me in finow, no issue. Need update the weather too..
Jan 20, 2018 21:16:12 GMT 1 zsolt m said:
Jan 20, 2018 20:58:25 GMT 1 stevef said:

It must be something specific to my X5+ then.  I've updated the weather and my location is working in the weather app and also in Rick's launcher under the skin prefs....so I'm at a loss at the moment.
Jan 20, 2018 21:22:15 GMT 1 stevef said:
Jan 20, 2018 21:16:12 GMT 1 zsolt m said:

It must be something specific to my X5+ then.  I've updated the weather and my location is working in the weather app and also in Rick's launcher under the skin prefs....so I'm at a loss at the moment.

I tried another face with the sunrise and sunset times displayed digitally.  There's definitely something wrong as this is what I get with the attached face file.  It shows sunset at 17:48 and I can't make out exactly what it says for sunrise, but it looks like 7:31 with an extra trailing 0.

I tried this face and the sunrise and sunset times are accurate.  I’ve also tried several other digital faces and they all show the accurate sunset and sunrise.  I only have problems with faces that display those times as analogs.

I’ve found another analog sunset/sunrise face that works fine and uses ({wsrp}*360)  and  ({wssp}*360) for the hands.  This leads me to believe there may be a problem with how Rick’s launcher handles string.sub.  The AntoineMartineAstronomique face uses the following to move one of the hands for sunset: string.sub(’{wss}’,1,2)*30  while the face below which is working fine uses ({wsrp}*360) and ({wssp}*360).

My Lemfo Lem5 Pro doesn´t display the sunrise or sunset information, its allways Null. Can someone help me please?

Thank You.

Hugo do Carmo.

Jan 20, 2018 23:26:26 GMT 1 hugocarmo said:
My Lemfo Lem5 Pro doesn´t display the sunrise or sunset information, its allways Null. Can someone help me please?

Thank You.

Hugo do Carmo.

From the testing that I was able to conduct today, it appears that the lua string.sub() function isn’t working on image layers but IS working properly on text layers.  I confirmed this by adding some text layers to an existing watch face and printing the sunrise and sunset values as text using string.sub().  When trying to use the value returned by string.sub() as an equation on an image layer, I get nothing.

For example, this equation will print the sunset hour as text on a text layer:  string.sub(‘{wss}’,1,2)
but when used on an image layer to calculate the angle of an hour hand, it simply doesn’t work i.e. string.sub(‘{wss}’,1,2)*30

I’m not sure if the problem is with Rick’s launcher or with our watches though.  I think the Lemfo Lem5 Pro and the Finow X5+ are essentially the same watches so the problem could be with our respective watch’s firmware.  I’m curious to know if the AntoineMartinAstronomique watch face that I posted earlier behaves the same on other brands/models of watches.  If the problem also exists on different models then I suspect the problem is with the launcher.  I don’t own any other watches to test my theory though.

Jan 13, 2018 14:13:36 GMT 1 hans65 said:

Jan 11, 2018 18:28:06 GMT 1 hugocarmo said:
I dont know if someone has this issue, using stock launcher in my Lemfo lem5 pro all my touchscreen works without any issues, when using universal launcher latest version, the top of the touchscreen doesnt work, for instance, playstore has the search field on the top of the screen, I press in it to open keyboard and simply doesnt do nothing, exiting universal launcher, and everything gets normal.

Thank You,

Hugo do Carmo.

I’ve the same problem on my Q7 and I’ve already placed this issue here, search for it and see the comment for it. I guess there is no solution for this problem.

Same here on finow x5. Only way to solve is changing watch interface from round to square.